Fri. Doggy Easter Egg Hunt - Bronte Park, Oakville

Description of your first forum.

Fri. Doggy Easter Egg Hunt - Bronte Park, Oakville

Post by Bullmark » Thu, 01 Apr 1999 04:00:00



Just wondering if anyone in the Oakville area is planning on
attending the Easter Egg Hunt for dogs at Bronte Creek Park
in Oakville.

If you haven't heard about it, it starts at 10 AM this Fri.
and has a $12 entry fee, with all proceeds going to Guide
Dogs Canada. There are lots of great prizes to be found!

Carol and the Frogs, making easter bonnets....
--
email me -> bullmarket AT frenchbulldog DOT org
www.frenchbulldog.org &  www.frogdog.com

 
 
 

Fri. Doggy Easter Egg Hunt - Bronte Park, Oakville

Post by Terr » Thu, 01 Apr 1999 04:00:00


Quote:

> Just wondering if anyone in the Oakville area is planning on
> attending the Easter Egg Hunt for dogs at Bronte Creek Park
> in Oakville.

> If you haven't heard about it, it starts at 10 AM this Fri.
> and has a $12 entry fee, with all proceeds going to Guide
> Dogs Canada. There are lots of great prizes to be found!

> Carol and the Frogs, making easter bonnets....
> --

No. You're going to put bonnets on the Frog-dogs?
THIS, I have to see.
Terri
Post pictures...
 
 
 

Fri. Doggy Easter Egg Hunt - Bronte Park, Oakville

Post by Bullmark » Fri, 02 Apr 1999 04:00:00



Quote:

> No. You're going to put bonnets on the Frog-dogs?

SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

If they hear you, I'll never get them out from under
the furniture. They have this - *thing* - about
dressing up....

Carol, with camera and a fond wish to own little
dogs that would tolerate being dressed up....
--
email me -> bullmarket AT frenchbulldog DOT org
www.frenchbulldog.org &  www.frogdog.com

 
 
 

Fri. Doggy Easter Egg Hunt - Bronte Park, Oakville

Post by Terr » Fri, 02 Apr 1999 04:00:00


Quote:



> > No. You're going to put bonnets on the Frog-dogs?

> SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

> If they hear you, I'll never get them out from under
> the furniture. They have this - *thing* - about
> dressing up....

I sincerely hope so; it's called "self-respect"!
:)

Quote:
> Carol, with camera and a fond wish to own little
> dogs that would tolerate being dressed up....

Got a little one and she doesn't like bows on her
ears when being groomed any more than we do. She's simply
too dignified...
(snort)Bwahahahahaaa...Taffy; "dignified"!!

Terri

 
 
 

Fri. Doggy Easter Egg Hunt - Bronte Park, Oakville

Post by Terr » Fri, 02 Apr 1999 04:00:00


Quote:






> > > > No. You're going to put bonnets on the Frog-dogs?

> > > SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

> > > If they hear you, I'll never get them out from under
> > > the furniture. They have this - *thing* - about
> > > dressing up....

> > I sincerely hope so; it's called "self-respect"!
> > :)

> > > Carol, with camera and a fond wish to own little
> > > dogs that would tolerate being dressed up....

> > Got a little one and she doesn't like bows on her
> > ears when being groomed any more than we do. She's simply
> > too dignified...
> > (snort)Bwahahahahaaa...Taffy; "dignified"!!

> > Terri

> Hi you two~

> The four brown bunnies are all awaiting Easter with their ears and cotton
> tails!!! Old Whistler just LOVES carrots

Well, my 3 love carrots too, but I've SEEN what you dress your dogs up
in...
Poor Brown doggies!!!
MY dogs don't have to dress up to receive carrots...

WEG!!!
Terri

 
 
 

Fri. Doggy Easter Egg Hunt - Bronte Park, Oakville

Post by MaryBet » Sat, 03 Apr 1999 04:00:00


Quote:
>Carol, with camera and a fond wish to own little
>dogs that would tolerate being dressed up....

Ya know Carol, if ya had a GOLDEN they'd let ya dress em up.......am
attaching by e-mail a pic of my Rudy, proud little cowboy he is !!

MaryBeth