WOOFCHAT:INTRODUCTION

Description of your first forum.

WOOFCHAT:INTRODUCTION

Post by Clint Myri » Thu, 17 Aug 1995 04:00:00



        Umm... `ello, my name ith nutmeg and I wath wondring if I could join
*woofchat*. I don't know anydoggie around here an I am goher deprived
culd somedoggie out there teach me the badmom magic?

        I need some help with puppy eyes, cause mine can't do dhat. All i
have is big poofy eybrows.

        Please consider leting me join the *woofchat* so i can learn to get
*t*r*e*a*t*s*!!!.  

                                                        Sniff ya latter!

 
 
 

WOOFCHAT:INTRODUCTION

Post by William Jaco » Thu, 17 Aug 1995 04:00:00


What did you do that you are in such a rush?

What kinda doggy are you Nutmeg? I am a Terror of Boston ( I ain't never
been there though) and I am 1 year old.

I have a boyfren Shane, who is a trash doggy, and a good friend Beezus.
(Beezus is a girl doggy so no body gets confused)

Have you looked at the clubs yet to see what you like to join?
--
Cascara Sagrada, Smoosh Face of 'Merica

 
 
 

WOOFCHAT:INTRODUCTION

Post by Clint Myri » Fri, 18 Aug 1995 04:00:00


I'm in a hurry becuse i need to be in the dirt! thers no good place
for me to dig!

   I am a springing panyouall, a gold treer, an somding else! I whana
join big heads club! i have lots of hair on my ears so the look reely
big! My snout sticks out far and is good for raming humins!!! (when
pwayin!)

         NutMeg/Goober/Bill Dugen/Butrose Butrose Goly/Kevin Hornbuckle
                                            (I have many weird names!)

 
 
 

WOOFCHAT:INTRODUCTION

Post by Clint Myri » Fri, 18 Aug 1995 04:00:00


I must get to the underdoggie railroad! please help! I gotta maka
tunnel and i don't know how!
 
 
 

WOOFCHAT:INTRODUCTION

Post by IloveK » Fri, 18 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Quote:

> Umm... `ello, my name ith nutmeg and I wath wondring if I could join
>*woofchat*. I don't know anydoggie around here an I am goher deprived
>culd somedoggie out there teach me the badmom magic?
> I need some help with puppy eyes, cause mine can't do dhat. All i
>have is big poofy eybrows.
> Please consider leting me join the *woofchat* so i can learn to get
>*t*r*e*a*t*s*!!!.  

Hi Nutmeg!  Welcome to WOOFCHAT!  We'll all try to help you get
*T*R*E*A*T*S and train your suckermomand/ordad.  If you can't do
puppyeyes, there are lots of other tricks you can use.  Try whining and
limping.  Stick around here on WOOFCHAT, and you'll learn lots of useful
things.  Speshilly from Max and my dear Auntie Amber Lee.  They're
experts.

Perry, 1-4MBG, CFOofU, MGH, (President Trashdogs of America?)

 
 
 

WOOFCHAT:INTRODUCTION

Post by Greg Zywic » Fri, 18 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Quote:

>    Umm... `ello, my name ith nutmeg and I wath wondring if I could join
>*woofchat*. I don't know anydoggie around here an I am goher deprived
>culd somedoggie out there teach me the badmom magic?

>    I need some help with puppy eyes, cause mine can't do dhat. All i
>have is big poofy eybrows.

>    Please consider leting me join the *woofchat* so i can learn to get
>*t*r*e*a*t*s*!!!.  

>                                                    Sniff ya latter!

You can join on 2 conditions:

1.)you have to be dog (And I don't care what those cccats say.)
2.)you have to give everyone a *t*r*e*a*t*.

(Cedric!  No spamming the new doggies!)

Ok, you have to give me a *t*r*e*a*t*.

(Cedric!)

Ok, you can join.

Cedric Z

 
 
 

WOOFCHAT:INTRODUCTION

Post by Neef » Sat, 19 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Quote:

>I'm in a hurry becuse i need to be in the dirt! thers no good place
>for me to dig!

My boy took away all my dirt places.  He putup a fence around
Mama's garden and put down the plastic stuff and gravel to keep
me from digging, too.

Quote:

>   I am a springing panyouall, a gold treer, an somding else! I whana
>join big heads club! i have lots of hair on my ears so the look reely
>big! My snout sticks out far and is good for raming humins!!! (when
>pwayin!)

I am sorry about that long pointy snout, but since we do not
hold unfortunate deformities against members

WELCOME to Big Head of America.  Practice your sleeping in
the sun.
--
Sara, the shy mastiff,GoA
President of the Big Heads Club of America
Our motto: We are blockheads!
hoomins, please, don't look me in the eyes,
but you can pat me if you are very gentle
--

the first woman God ever made was strong enough to turn the
world upside down all alone - Sojourner Truth, 1851

You can do it, too.