"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted,
then used against you."
"Yes, using your voice is CERTAINLY is a mistake, nowhere do I recommend
that." "Always follow the sound distraction with prolonged, non physical
praise, for at least five to fif*** seconds."-- Jerry Howe on correcting
your puppy during housebreaking.
Remove "nospam" to reply :O)
> > ....how can you hope to understand a human?
> > Gee, I like this group! Good stories
> > (love the stories) , then experienced people interpret what it means.
> > Like dogs, I don't generalize well.
> > I get irritated with a couple of respected writers who call dogs
> > "lemon brains". It might be all right if they also called people
> > "grapefruit brains"; the behavi***principles are the same.
> > BTW, soon as I'm elected God (campaign 2000), there'll be a couple
> > of
> > new rules:
> > !. Nobody can have a dog until they have passed extensive
> > psychological testing; and,
> > 2. Nobody can have a child until they
> > have raised a well-socialized dog.
> > Any more planks for the platform?
> Got any (brief) psych profile tests that could be posted here? I'll bet
> that would open a few peoples minds about how confused their thinking
> is. J.
"SIT MEANS SIT" Internet talkshow host
Dog Training for the Real World
Sit Means Sit Dog Training (702-877-4581)
When your dog doesn't know:
"Sit from Shinola"
1. Lots42's dogs don't understand rolling chairs
2. if you will tease Roxanna's night behind cans, it will hatefully join the dog
3. Nipping problem, doesn't understand NO or Bad Dog - NINNYBOY
4. Non dog owners don't understand
5. Nipping problem, doesn't understand NO or Bad Dog - NINNYBOY
6. 13 Things Dogs Don't Understand.. humor
7. Nipping problem, doesn't understand NO or Bad Dog
8. My dogs don't understand leashes
9. Canned pumpkin instead of canned dogfood?
10. let's shout beneath the noisy autumns, but don't tease the thin cans
11. let's lift for the stupid canyons, but don't smell the cheap cans
12. UNDERSTANDING DOG FOODS AND DOG FOOD LABELS