by ED MCNALL » Mon, 05 Feb 1996 04:00:00
>In it meow meow most likely.
by chris jacks » Tue, 06 Feb 1996 04:00:00
> >In it meow meow most likely.
> Is this Mr. Rogers Neighborhood?
(aav3f placed FIRST by request of Mr. R. Chalfant)
1. A Manifesto from Commandante Meow-Meow (Mr. MATT BRUCE of HARVARD U.))
2. Meow meow meow meow.....
3. MEOW on down to meow to HARVARD students at alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
4. A meow is a meow is a meow...
5. meow meow meow
6. Meow, meow, meow!
7. Meow, meow, meow.....
8. MEOW: Meow-mie tooked us to the TED!!!!!
9. MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio
10. MEOW+ACEAIQAh- Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio
11. MEOW: Yuuhuu, Mr. GT, where are yu?
12. MEOW: I have no words of my own to thank my dear Mr. TSE
13. MEOW: Catastrophe for Mr. TS Eliot