Kitty litter mess???

Description of your first forum.

Kitty litter mess???

Post by NotBobVil » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 14:40:19



My cat likes to fling her litter onto the floor after she poops and pees.  She
also likes to track it on the floor for an average distance of 2-3 feet.  Are
there any recommendations on where to get a bigger litter box, perhaps one with
higher walls???  
Bob
 
 
 

Kitty litter mess???

Post by J1Bo » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00


Quote:

>My cat likes to fling her litter onto the floor after she poops and pees.

You know this is a DOG behavior group, right?  Nonetheless, many of us have cat
experience as well.

Quote:
>She
>also likes to track it on the floor for an average distance of 2-3 feet.  Are
>there any recommendations on where to get a bigger litter box, perhaps one
>with
>higher walls???  
>Bob

A covered box should do the trick just fine, but don't expect tracking to end
because of a different box.  There are a ton of mats for in front of litter
boxes, to minimize tracking.  A simple trip to the local pet supply store makes
these products pretty obvious.  

Janet Boss
Best Friends Dog Obedience
"Nice Manners for the Family Pet"

"Second-hand dogs AREN'T second-rate"
see Lucy at:   http://www.flyball.com/nsl/

 
 
 

Kitty litter mess???

Post by NotBobVil » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:28:05


Subject: Re: Kitty litter mess???

Date: 11/7/00 8:13 AM Eastern Standard Time

Quote:

>My cat likes to fling her litter onto the floor after she poops and pees.

You know this is a DOG behavior group, right?  Nonetheless, many of us have cat
experience as well.

So how bout a response then Bossman...
Bob

 
 
 

Kitty litter mess???

Post by J1Bo » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00


Quote:

>So how bout a response then Bossman...
>Bob

You DID get a response.

BTW - JANET is a "girl" name.  BossLADY to you.

Janet Boss
Best Friends Dog Obedience
"Nice Manners for the Family Pet"

"Second-hand dogs AREN'T second-rate"
see Lucy at:   http://www.flyball.com/nsl/

 
 
 

Kitty litter mess???

Post by Jerry How » Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:11:23


Hello NotBob,

I'll bet you can teach the cat to be TIDY if you use my sound distraction and praise
techniques when she starts getting too playful in the litter box. Jerry.


Quote:
> Subject: Re: Kitty litter mess???

> Date: 11/7/00 8:13 AM Eastern Standard Time


> >My cat likes to fling her litter onto the floor after she poops and pees.

> You know this is a DOG behavior group, right?  Nonetheless, many of us have cat
> experience as well.

> So how bout a response then Bossman...
> Bob

 
 
 

Kitty litter mess???

Post by blackdog.. » Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:06:20




Quote:
> Hello NotBob,

> I'll bet you can teach the cat to

                            http://www.i1.net/~dogman/jerry.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.