Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Description of your first forum.

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by Jenny » Fri, 11 Aug 1995 04:00:00



hi - ive bin sneekin on to ta puter when jen's not home and all you guys
seem real fun. jen dont let me use to puter much cuz it getz zpensive.

my favorit stuff to do is eat, sniff, run, eat, eat garbage, swim, sniff,
play wit other dogs, eat and go to ta barn. oh and i like to use ta puter
and i like to eat.

gotta go now cuz jen will get mad if she sees what i'm doin. hope you guys
have good things to eat today and lotsa good smells.

Puck

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by IloveK » Fri, 11 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Hi Puck!  What kind of doggy are you?  I'm a Golden 'Triever.

I like to do all the same stuff you like to do.  I hope you can come to
the next partypartyparty or chat so we can get ta know ya better.

You might need to learn how to train your mom to be a better sucker-mom so
she'll let you use the puter more often.  We'll help you.

Perry, 1-4MBG, CFOofU, MGH

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by Jenny » Fri, 11 Aug 1995 04:00:00


hi - perry

i dont no what kind of dog i am cuz jen got me from dog jail, i mean da
pound. My frends say i could be a mix of german shephard and black lab and
terrier and doberman and stuff.  jen sez i'm a malamut. she ses she picked
me cuz i was on sale, but i think she picked me cuz i was the frendliest
dog in jail.

i'd like to come to yure partypartyparty

wag, wag,

Puck

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by Neef » Fri, 11 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Quote:

>i dont no what kind of dog i am cuz jen got me from dog jail, i mean da
>pound. My frends say i could be a mix of german shephard and black lab and
>terrier and doberman and stuff.  jen sez i'm a malamut. she ses she picked
>me cuz i was on sale, but i think she picked me cuz i was the frendliest
>dog in jail.

Welcome.  My mama's name is Jen, too.  I'm sorry you were in jail, but now
you will be happy.  Your mama did a good thing bringing you home.

Quote:
>i'd like to come to yure partypartyparty

Sure.

Do you have a big head?
--
Sara, the shy mastiff,GoA
President of the Big Heads Club of America
Our motto: We are blockheads!
hoomins, please, don't look me in the eyes,
but you can pat me if you are very gentle

--
Jennifer in California where it was a nice 99 F (38 C) yesterday

the first woman God ever made was strong enough to turn the
world upside down all alone - Sojourner Truth, 1851

You can do it, too.

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by Jill Rhoa » Sat, 12 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Are you a spweckled dog?  I've heaerd that they have spweckled dogs on the
'puters nowadays.  I'm not spweckled ...so I feel left out.  I have a
beard though...do you have a beard?  My suckerdaddy does too.  I probwably
got it from  him. ....M?lle (In english it's Mulder)
 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by KatieWit » Sat, 12 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Hi Puck,

I came from the dog jail too, cuz all the cool dogs do. Welcome!

                     **    Katie with an E    **
               true and rightful Princess of Everything
       beyootiful lady***er, chipmunk digger, drive-thru dog

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by William Jaco » Tue, 15 Aug 1995 04:00:00


I love ta tear up tissues too. Maybe we can make it the o-fish-el game of
the Smoosh Faces of 'Merica club. I think trash diggin, chipmunk chasin,
skwirrel snatchin, ***sniffin, cccat pouncin, and skweeky chews all
should be a part of our 'genda.

Juss think of the fun you could have if yer a big headed, smoosh face,
speckle dog!

--
Cascara Sagrada, Smoosh Face of 'Merica

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by m.. » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Quote:
>my favorit stuff to do is eat, sniff, run, eat, eat garbage, swim, sniff,
>Puck

Hi Puck!  I see you have garbage-eating at the top of your list too!  I like
to dig out the tissues and those sticks with the cotton on the ends...if you
visit Woofchat on IRC you can talk to me and Harry the Wonder Puppy who
also loves to tear up the tissues...maybe we should start a garbage dog club!!

Shane

http://www.en.com/users/mad/shane.html

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by KatieWit » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Quote:
>>  I like to dig out the tissues and those sticks with the cotton on the

ends..

Yum Yum! My faves! And I like those greasy paper towels too from when
Gampa rubs hot oil on his sore parts.

Trashdogs Unite!

                     **    Katie with an E    **
               true and rightful Princess of Everything
       beyootiful lady***er, chipmunk digger, drive-thru dog

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by the fac » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00



Quote:

>hi - ive bin sneekin on to ta puter when jen's not home and all you guys
>seem real fun. jen dont let me use to puter much cuz it getz zpensive.

>my favorit stuff to do is eat, sniff, run, eat, eat garbage, swim, sniff,
>play wit other dogs, eat and go to ta barn. oh and i like to use ta puter
>and i like to eat.

>gotta go now cuz jen will get mad if she sees what i'm doin. hope you guys
>have good things to eat today and lotsa good smells.

>Puck

Hi Puck

        Glad to hear you can git to the 'pooter.  Welcome to the doggynet!
We have fun talking wif all the udder doggies.  Bestest of all, we learn
news ways to make hoomins give us what we want.  I'm a Boxer and my
sister, Chelsea is a Jack Russell Terror--(OUCH!  Chelsea, quit it!)  She
is a pest!  

        You have to be a good dog cuz you like to eat garbage.  Not many
of us do.  Mom says it is a cwired taste.  I try to get stuff out all the
time, but my mom is always*** around.  She tempts me by puttin all
the good treats in there and den specks me to not get it out.  Sssshesh!
That is not fair!  One time she went upstairs and I got to try some
chocolate pie.  It was sooooo goooood!  I specially like to white creamy
stuff on top.  Mom came downstairs and caught me, but I gobbled it all
down anyway.  She was mad and said it would be sorry, but I wasn't.  I
think she was jealous cuz she didn't get any.  Chelsea doesn't care about
the garbage, so that leaves more for me!

        I also like the TREATS the kats leave in mom's flower boxes, but
mom makes me spit them out.  I bet she eats them, when I'm not lookin.  
Chelsea loves them, too.  Kats are mean.  They're always sneakin around
our porch and saying mean stuff to us.  There's a few I bet would taste
good.  

        Well, we'd better get off the 'pooter.  Chelsea said to pwease
send her some of those kat TREATS is you find any.

Bye!

Cypress, the Boxer (Hey mom, I'll help take out the garbage--for FREE!)
and
Chelsea, the JRT (Cypress, give me some of those kat treats and I won't
                  tell mom you were in the garbage.)

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by Lyn Si » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00



Quote:
> >>  I like to dig out the tissues and those sticks with the cotton on the
> ends..

> Yum Yum! My faves! And I like those greasy paper towels too from when
> Gampa rubs hot oil on his sore parts.

> Trashdogs Unite!

>                      **    Katie with an E    **
>                true and rightful Princess of Everything
>        beyootiful lady***er, chipmunk digger, drive-thru dog

Oooo, yeah, those greasy towels are the best!  specially when Daddy makes bacon and
drains it on the towels.  But my favorites are the tissues Mom uses to clean out
my ears.  I'll do *anything* to get those tissues.  

Siggie

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by jces.. » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Quote:


>> >>  I like to dig out the tissues and those sticks with the cotton on the
>> ends..

>> Yum Yum! My faves! And I like those greasy paper towels too from when
>> Gampa rubs hot oil on his sore parts.

>> Trashdogs Unite!

>>                      **    Katie with an E    **
>>                true and rightful Princess of Everything
>>        beyootiful lady***er, chipmunk digger, drive-thru dog

> Oooo, yeah, those greasy towels are the best!  specially when Daddy makes bacon and
> drains it on the towels.  But my favorites are the tissues Mom uses to clean out
> my ears.  I'll do *anything* to get those tissues.  

> Siggie

TRASHDOGS! I love it! THat's what Mommy called ME when I got the flour sack out
of the garbage.  I love to root around in there.  Who else besides Katie with
an E and Siggie and me are t rashdogs???

Poco (the amazing wonder puppy)>

- Show quoted text -

 
 
 

Hi - I'm Puck - Woofchat Introduction

Post by Rebecca McGowa » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00


Quote:
Poco writes:
>TRASHDOGS! I love it! THat's what Mommy called ME when I got the flour sack out
>of the garbage.  I love to root around in there.  Who else besides Katie with
>an E and Siggie and me are trashdogs???

>Poco (the amazing wonder puppy)>

ME ME ME!  I'm a trashdog! Me, Zoe!

I like cotton balls, 'cept they leave evidence on my muzzle.  
And gum wrappers are yum!!!

In our kitchen, we have a trashcan with a dome-
shaped swinging lid and sometimes I get my head
stuck in there.  It hurts my dig-nit-ee, but it's worth
it to be a TRASHDOG!

Zoe, H*ll on Paws, member of the Trashdog Club of America