by Kenneth Dwye » Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:45:30
Got a climbing rose from homebase and it has nine leaves.
Not sure if they are suckers?
-- Kenneth Dwyer
1. White Clouds in an Arizona sky
2. Red Minnow (White cloud mountain)
3. rosa alba semi plena (White Rose of York)
4. Rosa glauca; Rosa pomifera
5. white spots on leaves + tiny white bugs
6. keeping White Hydrangeas white
7. moldy white stuff and crusty white stuff on clay pots.
8. not just white fly, wooly white fly...
9. White bugs (?) on white pine
10. Diffenbachia(?) variegated white w/ pure white stalks?
11. fat, balding white guy ISO white, native-American orchid species....
12. White/off-white climbing rose, N. Cal.?
13. White leaves and White spots on leaves Mildew?
14. lots of deep young cloud moulds pears around Bruce's blunt ball