Ruby rose

Description of your first forum.

Ruby rose

Post by corky7 » Sun, 10 Jun 2012 06:54:52



Hi peeps, I'm looking for some help from you green fingered types out
there.

It's my parents ruby wedding anniversary in the next couple of weeks and
i'm thinking of getting them a ruby rose tree preferably one for a
container so it can be moved about the Garden as they wish, what i'm
after is one with a bit of scent and that produces plenty flowers for
the summer, and has a lovely flower too it.

Can anyone recommend a good plant supplier that i can order from to get
delivered to them, or a type of rose to be looking for?

Any help would be very much appreciated, cheers.

Craig.

--
corky78

 
 
 

Ruby rose

Post by Boron Elga » Sun, 10 Jun 2012 22:28:01


On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 21:54:52 +0000, corky78

Quote:

>Hi peeps, I'm looking for some help from you green fingered types out
>there.

>It's my parents ruby wedding anniversary in the next couple of weeks and
>i'm thinking of getting them a ruby rose tree preferably one for a
>container so it can be moved about the garden as they wish, what i'm
>after is one with a bit of scent and that produces plenty flowers for
>the summer, and has a lovely flower too it.

>Can anyone recommend a good plant supplier that i can order from to get
>delivered to them, or a type of rose to be looking for?

>Any help would be very much appreciated, cheers.

>Craig.

Where are you located? What country, what climate?

Boron

 
 
 

Ruby rose

Post by corky7 » Mon, 11 Jun 2012 01:10:06


'Boron Elgar[_2_ Wrote:

Quote:
> ;961062']On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 21:54:52 +0000, corky78

> -

> Hi peeps, I'm looking for some help from you green fingered types out
> there.

> It's my parents ruby wedding anniversary in the next couple of weeks
> and
> i'm thinking of getting them a ruby rose tree preferably one for a
> container so it can be moved about the garden as they wish, what i'm
> after is one with a bit of scent and that produces plenty flowers for
> the summer, and has a lovely flower too it.

> Can anyone recommend a good plant supplier that i can order from to get
> delivered to them, or a type of rose to be looking for?

> Any help would be very much appreciated, cheers.

> Craig.-

> Where are you located? What country, what climate?

> Boron

Hi Boron,

Thanks for your reply, I'm located in scotland and its usually freezing,
haha.

I sorted it out by just going to my local Dobbies garden centre, they
had what i was looking for, i just hope it's a healthy enough plant
that'll last a while.

Craig.

--
corky78

 
 
 

Ruby rose

Post by Boron Elga » Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:08:46


On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:10:06 +0000, corky78

Quote:

>'Boron Elgar[_2_ Wrote:
>> ;961062']On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 21:54:52 +0000, corky78

>> -

>> Hi peeps, I'm looking for some help from you green fingered types out
>> there.

>> It's my parents ruby wedding anniversary in the next couple of weeks
>> and
>> i'm thinking of getting them a ruby rose tree preferably one for a
>> container so it can be moved about the garden as they wish, what i'm
>> after is one with a bit of scent and that produces plenty flowers for
>> the summer, and has a lovely flower too it.

>> Can anyone recommend a good plant supplier that i can order from to get
>> delivered to them, or a type of rose to be looking for?

>> Any help would be very much appreciated, cheers.

>> Craig.-

>> Where are you located? What country, what climate?

>> Boron

>Hi Boron,

>Thanks for your reply, I'm located in scotland and its usually freezing,
>haha.

>I sorted it out by just going to my local Dobbies garden centre, they
>had what i was looking for, i just hope it's a healthy enough plant
>that'll last a while.

>Craig.

Good luck!

Boron

 
 
 

Ruby rose

Post by GloryDsouz » Thu, 14 Jun 2012 20:10:02


Rubies are known for its deep red color, rubies can also come in
beautiful undertones of reddish purple. Because of the ruby's ability to
vary in dark and light shades according to light, the ruby has found
itself on top of women's most favorite fashion accessory or fashion
jewelry list for evening events and soirees.

--
GloryDsouza