by Sharon Steve » Mon, 06 Nov 1995 04:00:00
When planting bulbs, why does bonemeal have to be 2 inches below the roots? If it isn't, will it harm the bulbs?
Responses may be e-mailed to me. Thanks !
1. BONEMEAL AND BULBS
2. bulbs bulbs bulbs
3. bonemeal, kelp meal, fertilizer--help!
4. What is Bonemeal for?
5. Beginner questions on roses: bed, source, bonemeal
6. bonemeal again
7. Bonemeal as fertilizer?
8. bonemeal organic?
9. Substitutes for bonemeal?
10. Alternatives to Blood/Bonemeal?
12. IF NOT BONEMEAL, THEN WHAT?
13. Mad for bonemeal
14. Can bonemeal be dangerous?