Moonsong Rattery

Description of your first forum.

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Adria -MN Rat Connectio » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:00



Barely Any of your rats have pedigrees!!

Why do you have to copy my text nearly word for word  ???

MINE
Full Pedigrees Available on Web Site

YOURS
(pedigrees and information available on my website

--
I've seen what you've wrote on message boards that you've BRED rats for 40 years now.  Why then, would you put rats with unknown lines into your stock?  
Do you know that the incidene of tumors is higher in pet shop rats?  That choosing to breed unknown rats can destroy a solid line 2-5 generations down?

So you've bred 3-5 females with no history this year, all for the nearly outrageous price of $15.00 per baby?

sheesh

Adria
Computer Hardware, Rat Fancier and Web Design

http://www.angelfire.com/mn/gizmoadria
MN Rat Connection        MRC

AOL IM: gizmoadria
Yahoo IM: midtechbgirl


  I have 3 upcoming litters:

  Moonsong Bessie bred to Marwin Ratties Sampson

  Moonsong Sweet Pea bred to Moonsong Flash

  Moonsong Pinky bred to Moonsong Mr. Fancy

  (pedigrees and information available on my website)

  All litters are due the week of August 28, 2000.

  I presently have 9 babies from Splash bred to Moonsong Nugget.   There are rex and standard coat.  One black, 2 russian blue, and the rest are blue smoke  and american blue.  Oh, yes, there are several dumbos.

  I have reservations on the 2 russian blues.

  All my rats are $15.  I am located in Washington state.

  --
  JudithMoon, owner Moonsong Rattery http://moonsongrattery.virtualave.net

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ratter » Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:09:39


I have 3 upcoming litters:

Moonsong Bessie bred to Marwin Ratties Sampson

Moonsong Sweet Pea bred to Moonsong Flash

Moonsong Pinky bred to Moonsong Mr. Fancy

(pedigrees and information available on my website)

All litters are due the week of August 28, 2000.

I presently have 9 babies from Splash bred to Moonsong Nugget.   There are rex and standard coat.  One black, 2 russian blue, and the rest are blue smoke  and american blue.  Oh, yes, there are several dumbos.

I have reservations on the 2 russian blues.

All my rats are $15.  I am located in Washington state.

--
JudithMoon, owner Moonsong Rattery http://moonsongrattery.virtualave.net

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ratter » Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:00:00


How else do you want it worded?  Do you have a copywright on those words?  I think you are trying to pick an argument.  Go somewhere else.

some of my animals are not pedigreed, they are beautiful, have sweet temperments are totally healthy.  I have not had a cancer in my rats for so long I do not remember.  i've raised rats for 40 years.  Go start you argument elsewhere.

My rats are raised to be wonderful pets.  I don't give a rats ass about shows.  Go there argue all you want.

--
JudithMoon, owner Moonsong Rattery http://moonsongrattery.virtualave.net

  Barely Any of your rats have pedigrees!!

  Why do you have to copy my text nearly word for word  ???

  MINE
  Full Pedigrees Available on Web Site

  YOURS
  (pedigrees and information available on my website

  --
  I've seen what you've wrote on message boards that you've BRED rats for 40 years now.  Why then, would you put rats with unknown lines into your stock?  
  Do you know that the incidene of tumors is higher in pet shop rats?  That choosing to breed unknown rats can destroy a solid line 2-5 generations down?

  So you've bred 3-5 females with no history this year, all for the nearly outrageous price of $15.00 per baby?

  sheesh

  Adria
  Computer Hardware, Rat Fancier and Web Design

  http://www.angelfire.com/mn/gizmoadria
  MN Rat Connection        MRC

  AOL IM: gizmoadria
  Yahoo IM: midtechbgirl


    I have 3 upcoming litters:

    Moonsong Bessie bred to Marwin Ratties Sampson

    Moonsong Sweet Pea bred to Moonsong Flash

    Moonsong Pinky bred to Moonsong Mr. Fancy

    (pedigrees and information available on my website)

    All litters are due the week of August 28, 2000.

    I presently have 9 babies from Splash bred to Moonsong Nugget.   There are rex and standard coat.  One black, 2 russian blue, and the rest are blue smoke  and american blue.  Oh, yes, there are several dumbos.

    I have reservations on the 2 russian blues.

    All my rats are $15.  I am located in Washington state.

    --
    JudithMoon, owner Moonsong Rattery http://moonsongrattery.virtualave.net

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by gizmoad.. » Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:00:00


Hello Judith,

You have increased the possiblity of having cancer or tumors in your
lines, You've added in 3 lines with no history.

I don't want to cause trouble but
-Nearly two days after I post, you place an almost identical one
-Barely any of your rats have pedigrees
-You say you don't care about shows and stuff yet in your note you list
that the rats have pedigrees

If you have been breeding rats for 10-40 years, where are your
pedigrees?  Having rats as pets and breeding them are 2 different
things.  I've seen all your postings in the last 4 months nearly
everywhere and people who do not post consistantly, I notice it.

Adria
aka gizmoadria

www.angelfire.com/mn/gizmoadria
MN Rat Connection -MRC

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ratter » Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:00:00


My dear young lady who and what gave you the right to try to interrogate me?
I am not required to answer your impudent questions!  Nor will I.  I am
tired of listening to snot nosed children act like they know it all.  If you
would like to apologize for acting like a gestapo officer I will answer your
questions until then...I have nothing that would interest you and you
deserve no answer.  If I were your mother I would whip your ass for such
impudence.

Judith Moon

Quote:
> Hello Judith,

> You have increased the possiblity of having cancer or tumors in your
> lines, You've added in 3 lines with no history.

> I don't want to cause trouble but
> -Nearly two days after I post, you place an almost identical one
> -Barely any of your rats have pedigrees
> -You say you don't care about shows and stuff yet in your note you list
> that the rats have pedigrees

> If you have been breeding rats for 10-40 years, where are your
> pedigrees?  Having rats as pets and breeding them are 2 different
> things.  I've seen all your postings in the last 4 months nearly
> everywhere and people who do not post consistantly, I notice it.

> Adria
> aka gizmoadria

> www.angelfire.com/mn/gizmoadria
> MN Rat Connection -MRC

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Adria -MN Rat Connectio » Mon, 21 Aug 2000 04:00:00


Hey Judith,

I'm just pointing out some flaws in logic.  Don't try to trick or impress
people on the boards by puffing up your backround.  The thing that gets me
most is you trying to sell rats with no health backround for 15 bucks a
piece!

Do you know how angry and sad people get when their rat gets a tumor or ends
up dying of a severe resp. problem?  You can't just give them another rat.

They thought the price they paid ensured a rat that was healthy in the long
term.

--

Let me know,
Adria
Computer Hardware, Rat Fancier and Web Design

http://www.angelfire.com/mn/gizmoadria
MN Rat Connection        MRC

AOL IM: gizmoadria
Yahoo IM: midtechbgirl



Quote:
> My dear young lady who and what gave you the right to try to interrogate
me?
> I am not required to answer your impudent questions!  Nor will I.  I am
> tired of listening to snot nosed children act like they know it all.  If
you
> would like to apologize for acting like a gestapo officer I will answer
your
> questions until then...I have nothing that would interest you and you
> deserve no answer.  If I were your mother I would whip your ass for such
> impudence.

> Judith Moon


> > Hello Judith,

> > You have increased the possiblity of having cancer or tumors in your
> > lines, You've added in 3 lines with no history.

> > I don't want to cause trouble but
> > -Nearly two days after I post, you place an almost identical one
> > -Barely any of your rats have pedigrees
> > -You say you don't care about shows and stuff yet in your note you list
> > that the rats have pedigrees

> > If you have been breeding rats for 10-40 years, where are your
> > pedigrees?  Having rats as pets and breeding them are 2 different
> > things.  I've seen all your postings in the last 4 months nearly
> > everywhere and people who do not post consistantly, I notice it.

> > Adria
> > aka gizmoadria

> > www.angelfire.com/mn/gizmoadria
> > MN Rat Connection -MRC

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ratter » Mon, 21 Aug 2000 04:00:00


Just to point out your flaws in logic,  I have yet to loose a rat to cancer.
Not one of the people who has kept in touch with me has lost a rat of my
breeding to cancer.  Don't be so presumptuous as to think you are the only
person breeding good rats.  I've seen too many of your type.  So sure of
yourself, with your nose in the air.  Sooner or later you fall flat on your
face.  Just leave me alone child.  I've seen your childishness and don't
want to talk or correspond with you.
Judith
 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Adria -MN Rat Connectio » Tue, 22 Aug 2000 04:00:00


So sad.....

I will not post anymore to this thread.

--

Let me know,
Adria
Computer Hardware, Rat Fancier and Web Design

http://www.angelfire.com/mn/gizmoadria
MN Rat Connection        MRC

AOL IM: gizmoadria
Yahoo IM: midtechbgirl



Quote:
> Just to point out your flaws in logic,  I have yet to loose a rat to
cancer.
> Not one of the people who has kept in touch with me has lost a rat of my
> breeding to cancer.  Don't be so presumptuous as to think you are the only
> person breeding good rats.  I've seen too many of your type.  So sure of
> yourself, with your nose in the air.  Sooner or later you fall flat on
your
> face.  Just leave me alone child.  I've seen your childishness and don't
> want to talk or correspond with you.
> Judith

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Ratma » Tue, 22 Aug 2000 04:00:00


Her ferrets were even worse off than the rats.


Quote:
> Hey Judith,

> I'm just pointing out some flaws in logic.  Don't try to trick or impress
> people on the boards by puffing up your backround.  The thing that gets me
> most is you trying to sell rats with no health backround for 15 bucks a
> piece!

> Do you know how angry and sad people get when their rat gets a tumor or ends
> up dying of a severe resp. problem?  You can't just give them another rat.

> They thought the price they paid ensured a rat that was healthy in the long
> term.

> --

> Let me know,
> Adria
> Computer Hardware, Rat Fancier and Web Design

> http://www.angelfire.com/mn/gizmoadria
> MN Rat Connection        MRC

> AOL IM: gizmoadria
> Yahoo IM: midtechbgirl



> > My dear young lady who and what gave you the right to try to interrogate
> me?
> > I am not required to answer your impudent questions!  Nor will I.  I am
> > tired of listening to snot nosed children act like they know it all.  If
> you
> > would like to apologize for acting like a gestapo officer I will answer
> your
> > questions until then...I have nothing that would interest you and you
> > deserve no answer.  If I were your mother I would whip your ass for such
> > impudence.

> > Judith Moon


> > > Hello Judith,

> > > You have increased the possiblity of having cancer or tumors in your
> > > lines, You've added in 3 lines with no history.

> > > I don't want to cause trouble but
> > > -Nearly two days after I post, you place an almost identical one
> > > -Barely any of your rats have pedigrees
> > > -You say you don't care about shows and stuff yet in your note you list
> > > that the rats have pedigrees

> > > If you have been breeding rats for 10-40 years, where are your
> > > pedigrees?  Having rats as pets and breeding them are 2 different
> > > things.  I've seen all your postings in the last 4 months nearly
> > > everywhere and people who do not post consistantly, I notice it.

> > > Adria
> > > aka gizmoadria

> > > www.angelfire.com/mn/gizmoadria
> > > MN Rat Connection -MRC

> > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > > Before you buy.

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ratter » Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:58:45


You know what is so sad...that you do even read or understand what is said.
I don't have to "puff up my background".  I have had a hobby of genetics for
over 40 years.  I have raised and bred more champions in various animals
than you will ever see.  My background includes Dairy and Pygmy goats, dogs
of several breeds, cats of several breeds, hamster, rats, rabbits, gerbils,
cavies, birds, Oh there is no reason to go on.  I have more practical
breeding knowledge in my little finger than you could learn in 20 years.
What is sad is that you feel your opinion counts with me.

--
JudithMoon, owner Moonsong Rattery http://moonsongrattery.virtualave.net

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Kaleigh-Gra » Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:00:00


all of these poor animals!!!
someone stop the insanity she's putting them though!!!!



Quote:
> You know what is so sad...that you do even read or understand what is
said.
> I don't have to "puff up my background".  I have had a hobby of genetics
for
> over 40 years.  I have raised and bred more champions in various animals
> than you will ever see.  My background includes Dairy and Pygmy goats,
dogs
> of several breeds, cats of several breeds, hamster, rats, rabbits,
gerbils,
> cavies, birds, Oh there is no reason to go on.  I have more practical
> breeding knowledge in my little finger than you could learn in 20 years.
> What is sad is that you feel your opinion counts with me.

> --
> JudithMoon, owner Moonsong Rattery http://moonsongrattery.virtualave.net

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Sonn » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 04:00:00


You have no clue what he knows, or what he does not know. That one stupid
statement shows the total and complete depth of your own personal ignorance.


Quote:
> You know what is so sad...that you do even read or understand what is said.
> I don't have to "puff up my background".  I have had a hobby of genetics for
> over 40 years.  I have raised and bred more champions in various animals
> than you will ever see.  My background includes Dairy and Pygmy goats, dogs
> of several breeds, cats of several breeds, hamster, rats, rabbits, gerbils,
> cavies, birds, Oh there is no reason to go on.  I have more practical
> breeding knowledge in my little finger than you could learn in 20 years.
> What is sad is that you feel your opinion counts with me.

> --
> JudithMoon, owner Moonsong Rattery http://moonsongrattery.virtualave.net

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by Nicola Stewar » Thu, 14 Sep 2000 05:59:28


Dear All,

I have been reading your postings for quite a while now, but never felt the
need to correspond or offer what little advice I have.

However I recently had to put down one of my little ratties and now the
devestation has diminished a little I thought I would participate because I
know you all know how it feels.

I have noticed that a few of you have been writing regarding loss and gain
of weight in our little friends, and I would like to issue a warning to
anyone who has a rat and who loves it and gives him / her unlimited food
(despite the fact that it may all be healthy food).  My rat developed an
eating disorder - ate everything and anything put in front of him - and it
was all healthy fruit and veg etc.  He was a very large rat anyway, but did
eventually end up carrying a little too much weight around, and I didn't
realise this could be fatal to such a small creature.  He developed a
nervous system disorder as a result of pressure put on his spinal cord by
the addeitional weight, and couldn't loose enough weight in time to relieve
the pressure and I  had to get him put down when he deteriorated very
quickly.

Myself and his rattie best friend miss him terribly, but hope to make up
some of the sadness by sharing with others who have experienced the same.

Nic

 
 
 

Moonsong Rattery

Post by koehlerj » Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:00:00


Awe, I know exactly how you feel.  I have been a rat lover for several years, and have lost several of my friends to disese, overweight, but mostly just old age.  The most recient one I lost I believe was because I went to the hospital for a couple weeks and I think he thought I died or wasn't comming back and got depressed, stopped eating, and died just before I came back home.  It's never easy to loose a ratty friend, I wish they had longer lifespans.  Take solice in the fact that you gave them a great life, and lots of love.  I also suggest getting your other rat a new friend if you haven't already.  If you need help introducing a new rat just let us know.
: )

John

    Dear All,

    I have been reading your postings for quite a while now, but never felt the
    need to correspond or offer what little advice I have.

    However I recently had to put down one of my little ratties and now the
    devestation has diminished a little I thought I would participate because I
    know you all know how it feels.

    I have noticed that a few of you have been writing regarding loss and gain
    of weight in our little friends, and I would like to issue a warning to
    anyone who has a rat and who loves it and gives him / her unlimited food
    (despite the fact that it may all be healthy food).  My rat developed an
    eating disorder - ate everything and anything put in front of him - and it
    was all healthy fruit and veg etc.  He was a very large rat anyway, but did
    eventually end up carrying a little too much weight around, and I didn't
    realise this could be fatal to such a small creature.  He developed a
    nervous system disorder as a result of pressure put on his spinal cord by
    the addeitional weight, and couldn't loose enough weight in time to relieve
    the pressure and I  had to get him put down when he deteriorated very
    quickly.

    Myself and his rattie best friend miss him terribly, but hope to make up
    some of the sadness by sharing with others who have experienced the same.

    Nic