I just jumped on the bandwagon for suggestions. I went to the local AAA and
got a book on campgrounds and lodgings in the Lake George, NY area. I was
hoping that the campground would be one that would accommodate both tents &
RVs. I would like to take an RV, but if I can only get a tent, so be it.
There are alot of campgrounds in the area. So locals, can you guide me?
So far the ones that sound good are the ones with water & sewer hook-up for
those of us who need it. That would leave out all "public" campground that are
Here are some sites of the campgrounds I thought would suit the needs of any
type of camper: Rates are from $10-30/nite for the tight budgeted people like
me. I'm sure there will be room in tents/campers if you need a place to stay;
Some are on a river, some are a short distance from Lake George by car.
Once we have the campground picked out, we can look for hotels/motels. So far
I found 2 in the Lake George Area that accept pets. They are:
1) Green Haven Resort Motel - 1 Diamond - $55.00/nite - 3136 Lake Shore Dr
2) Balm***Motel - 2 Diamonds - $58-88/nite + $10.00 for pet - 444 Canada St.
1) Can I get a head count again as to how many people are interested in going?
2) And how you would like to accommodate yourself - camping/motel?
3) Who would like to be on the planning committee? (if you can't don't worry, I
know work/school/kids/family/rabbits/life can be very busy)
Soooooooo E***d - Can you tell?!?!?!?!
(Mom, where are we going??)
Ronie and Dumbo (mom - Bonnie, sister - Bella & Uncle - Benjamin)
(HI !! From the Rainbow Bridge from Bugsy, Jelly Bean, Shadow, Snowball, Geo,
Bandit and Sandy)