Bondage Games - Part Deux

Description of your first forum.

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Pinktrixrabbi » Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:15:27



Last night we put Hershey and Boo Boo in the tub again.  All went well for
quite some time.  Sniffing and no mounting, which was good.  Hershey did
grunt a few times and stamp his feet when Boo Boo snuck behind him and tried
to*** under his butt.  Hershey did the same to him a few times.  What does
this mean?  I've seen both Wendy & Cartman do this to each other, but no one
gets mad.  Hershey also kept putting his head under Boo Boo's.  Boo Boo
***ed his ears once or twice.  Hershey & Boo Boo sat nose to nose several
times too.  I think they were unsure what to do.  Hershey plooped down next
to Boo Boo who seemed rather confused.  It ended with a small nip from
Hershey because Boo Boo was biting/licking under his butt.  The whole
encounter lasted about 15 minutes with the last seconds being the only signs
of aggression.  I guess we will just continue on the same course until they
fall in love or at least like each other enought to have play dates in the
living room.

--
PTR & the "Fab Four" - Cartman, Wendy, Boo Boo & Hershey bar

www.geocities.com/pinktrixrabbit/Home.html

 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Michel » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:32:19


Hi PTR

I don't know anything about bonding, but it's sounds every encouraging. My
rabbits do all the things that you describe I think it is just part of being
social. My buns are all the time sticking their head under each others, I
think they do this when the want the other to groom them. You are so patient
with these little guys I'm very impressed!!! I would says keep up the good
work it sounds like it will pay off in the future.

michele

 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Nona » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 06:47:01


Boo Boo may be responding to Hershey's not-so-long-ago wound.  Maybe a
bit more healing is in order.

Nona

Quote:

> Last night we put Hershey and Boo Boo in the tub again.  All went well for
> quite some time.  Sniffing and no mounting, which was good.  Hershey did
> grunt a few times and stamp his feet when Boo Boo snuck behind him and tried
> to*** under his butt.  Hershey did the same to him a few times.  What does
> this mean?  I've seen both Wendy & Cartman do this to each other, but no one
> gets mad.  Hershey also kept putting his head under Boo Boo's.  Boo Boo
>***ed his ears once or twice.  Hershey & Boo Boo sat nose to nose several
> times too.  I think they were unsure what to do.  Hershey plooped down next
> to Boo Boo who seemed rather confused.  It ended with a small nip from
> Hershey because Boo Boo was biting/licking under his butt.  The whole
> encounter lasted about 15 minutes with the last seconds being the only signs
> of aggression.  I guess we will just continue on the same course until they
> fall in love or at least like each other enought to have play dates in the
> living room.

> --
> PTR & the "Fab Four" - Cartman, Wendy, Boo Boo & Hershey bar

> www.geocities.com/pinktrixrabbit/Home.html

 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Dary » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:22:42


Quote:
>  It ended with a small nip from
>Hershey because Boo Boo was biting/licking under his butt.

Just a little bit of that is not too bad.

We do have to establish the *pecking
order* now!

Daryl

 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Beth aylwa » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:14:32






















Giorgio's Pre-Made Sigs
happy holiays from the whole *** crew.......
 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Beth aylwa » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:15:09


sounds like all is going groovie.....
 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by cjlin » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 06:49:12


It sounds like things are right on schedule with the bonding. I admire your
patience too. I really don't know what the***ing under the ***means, and
I don't think I want to know. I am just glad that humans don't greet one
another like bunnies or dogs do!

Cindy, Rudy, & Fran

 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Pinktrixrabbi » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:44:37


Thanks Michele, I have to be patient.  Things will only improve if they can
get along.  Next tub date is next week.  I'll keep you updated.

--
PTR & the "Fab Four" - Cartman, Wendy, Boo Boo & Hershey bar

www.geocities.com/pinktrixrabbit/Home.html

Quote:
> Hi PTR

> I don't know anything about bonding, but it's sounds every encouraging. My
> rabbits do all the things that you describe I think it is just part of
being
> social. My buns are all the time sticking their head under each others, I
> think they do this when the want the other to groom them. You are so
patient
> with these little guys I'm very impressed!!! I would says keep up the good
> work it sounds like it will pay off in the future.

> michele

 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Pinktrixrabbi » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:45:47


Nona, I was wondering if that was what he was doing - although I have seen
Cartman do that to Wendy too, so I'm not sure.  I wish they came with the
code book so we could figure them out.

--
PTR & the "Fab Four" - Cartman, Wendy, Boo Boo & Hershey bar

www.geocities.com/pinktrixrabbit/Home.html

Quote:

> Boo Boo may be responding to Hershey's not-so-long-ago wound.  Maybe a
> bit more healing is in order.

> Nona


> > Last night we put Hershey and Boo Boo in the tub again.  All went well
for
> > quite some time.  Sniffing and no mounting, which was good.  Hershey did
> > grunt a few times and stamp his feet when Boo Boo snuck behind him and
tried
> > to*** under his butt.  Hershey did the same to him a few times.  What
does
> > this mean?  I've seen both Wendy & Cartman do this to each other, but no
one
> > gets mad.  Hershey also kept putting his head under Boo Boo's.  Boo Boo
> >***ed his ears once or twice.  Hershey & Boo Boo sat nose to nose
several
> > times too.  I think they were unsure what to do.  Hershey plooped down
next
> > to Boo Boo who seemed rather confused.  It ended with a small nip from
> > Hershey because Boo Boo was biting/licking under his butt.  The whole
> > encounter lasted about 15 minutes with the last seconds being the only
signs
> > of aggression.  I guess we will just continue on the same course until
they
> > fall in love or at least like each other enought to have play dates in
the
> > living room.

> > --
> > PTR & the "Fab Four" - Cartman, Wendy, Boo Boo & Hershey bar

> > www.geocities.com/pinktrixrabbit/Home.html

 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Pinktrixrabbi » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:47:18


Groovie as it can go I'm afraid.  I saw your earlier suggestion of a car
ride, but given my living situtation and the fact that my car is newish and
has nice cloth seats, that isn't an option at this time.

--
PTR & the "Fab Four" - Cartman, Wendy, Boo Boo & Hershey bar

www.geocities.com/pinktrixrabbit/Home.html

Quote:
> sounds like all is going groovie.....

 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Pinktrixrabbi » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:47:51


Yes I am still very hopeful Daryl.  It will work out in time, I'm sure.

--
PTR & the "Fab Four" - Cartman, Wendy, Boo Boo & Hershey bar

www.geocities.com/pinktrixrabbit/Home.html

Quote:
> >  It ended with a small nip from
> >Hershey because Boo Boo was biting/licking under his butt.

> Just a little bit of that is not too bad.

> We do have to establish the *pecking
> order* now!

> Daryl

 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Beth aylwa » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 19:16:40


hey!! if i can drive them in my mercedes!!
my babies didn't pee or do anything to the car seat at all. just kinda
cowered. if it is possible , just use towels and take them out as soon
as you are done. or do you have a friend that could help?? just a
thought..........
 
 
 

Bondage Games - Part Deux

Post by Pinktrixrabbi » Sun, 16 Dec 2001 00:47:21


Quote:
>I am just glad that humans don't greet one
> another like bunnies or dogs do!

You got that right Cindy!!  Yes the ***licking kinda has me confused too
because I see Cartman to that to Wendy and visa versa.  I think this weekend
we will continue with the tub dates until they can groom successfully.  Keep
trying with Rudy and Fran "We can do it!!"

--
PTR & the "Fab Four" - Cartman, Wendy, Boo Boo & Hershey bar

www.geocities.com/pinktrixrabbit/Home.html

Quote:
> It sounds like things are right on schedule with the bonding. I admire
your
> patience too. I really don't know what the***ing under the ***means,
and
> I don't think I want to know. >
> Cindy, Rudy, & Fran