Happy Holidays

Description of your first forum.

Happy Holidays

Post by Terry in Texa » Tue, 25 Dec 2001 10:29:40



It is my sincere wish that everyone can share lots of precious moments with
their loved ones over the holidays

--
Terry in Texas

http://pages.prodigy.net/terry_h/index.html

 
 
 

Happy Holidays

Post by mad » Tue, 25 Dec 2001 13:12:36


i also wish happy holidays to all on the list.
mad
--
         *
        &^#
       p*%~g
      ~0.#.O*

     ~~~|~|~~~
   HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Quote:

> Organization: Prodigy Internet http://www.prodigy.com
> Newsgroups: rec.ponds
> Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 01:29:40 GMT
> Subject: Happy Holidays

> It is my sincere wish that everyone can share lots of precious moments with
> their loved ones over the holidays

> --
> Terry in Texas

> http://pages.prodigy.net/terry_h/index.html

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----
 
 
 

Happy Holidays

Post by Nedr » Tue, 25 Dec 2001 15:34:37


 Merry Christmas to everyone on the list... and Happy Holidays to all....

Nedra

--
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pines/4836

Quote:
> i also wish happy holidays to all on the list.
> mad
> --
>          *
>         &^#
>        p*%~g
>       ~0.#.O*

>      ~~~|~|~~~
>    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


> > Organization: Prodigy Internet http://www.prodigy.com
> > Newsgroups: rec.ponds
> > Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 01:29:40 GMT
> > Subject: Happy Holidays

> > It is my sincere wish that everyone can share lots of precious moments
with
> > their loved ones over the holidays

> > --
> > Terry in Texas

> > http://pages.prodigy.net/terry_h/index.html

> -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
> -----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

 
 
 

Happy Holidays

Post by K30 » Wed, 26 Dec 2001 02:56:22


ho! ho! ho!

May all your fish be healthy,
may all your frogs be quiet,
and may all your herons be flyovers!

k30a
green water tips page
http://hometown.aol.com/k30a/myhomepage/writing.html

 
 
 

Happy Holidays

Post by Sunn » Wed, 26 Dec 2001 03:23:19


Happy Holidays to all the rec ponders. May we all see Peace  in 2002.

Our Christmas Blessing will include prayers for all who are suffering this
year, and thanks for the many blessings we enjoy.

Have a happy! Sunny

 
 
 

Happy Holidays

Post by Kool Knitti » Wed, 26 Dec 2001 04:14:57


Hi there:

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas too.

By now most of you know that Daydreamer (http://www.daydreamergardens.com) is
closed.  It was a good, long run but for quite a few reasons, most of them
personal, Jae and I have decided not to continue.

I notice that quite a few links are still active, if you have a page please
update them.

Thank you so much!  Have a wonderful holiday season.


P.S. The site still resolves but it on a new server now with totally different
content.

 
 
 

Happy Holidays

Post by Bonnie Espenshad » Wed, 26 Dec 2001 05:12:21


Quote:

> ho! ho! ho!

> May all your fish be healthy,
> may all your frogs be quiet,
> and may all your herons be flyovers!

> k30a
> green water tips page
> http://hometown.aol.com/k30a/myhomepage/writing.html

Lovely sentiment, may I second the motion and send it
to all!
--
Bonnie
NJ
http://hpphoto.com/home/ViewMyAlbum.asp?coll_id=876614
http://www.users.fast.net/~maebe/index.htm
 
 
 

Happy Holidays

Post by Barbara22 » Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:28:37


Quote:

> Happy Holidays to all the rec ponders. May we all see Peace  in 2002.

> Our Christmas Blessing will include prayers for all who are suffering this
> year, and thanks for the many blessings we enjoy.

> Have a happy! Sunny

May there be joy and peace in the world. May the ill be well and the
hungry be fed. May my fish survive the winter and my hoop house remain
standing this winter. May Rec Ponds endure for many years.  Barb
 
 
 

Happy Holidays

Post by Stacy Million » Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:38:10


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year every one.

-stacy

--
You'll see it's all a show. Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
        - Monty Python _The Life Of Brian_


Millions Consulting Limited

 
 
 

Happy Holidays

Post by John Rut » Thu, 27 Dec 2001 10:21:22


Quote:


> > Happy Holidays to all the rec ponders. May we all see Peace  in 2002.

> > Our Christmas Blessing will include prayers for all who are suffering this
> > year, and thanks for the many blessings we enjoy.

> > Have a happy! Sunny

> May there be joy and peace in the world. May the ill be well and the
> hungry be fed. May my fish survive the winter and my hoop house remain
> standing this winter. May Rec Ponds endure for many years.  Barb

you said it Sunny
--
John Rutz

the soul would have no rainbow
if the eyes had no tears

remove .x to Email
see my pond at http://www.fuerjefe.net
also links to my family history

 
 
 

Happy Holidays

Post by w.schlo.. » Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:21:06


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year every one.

?oo??oo??oo??oo??oo?
     Congratulations. You are PORG.  
        Resistance is futile,          
       compliance is expensive,        
        more and larger ponds          
           are inevitable.              
?oo??oo??oo??oo??oo?