Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Description of your first forum.

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by ~Sable » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:34:21



Duron~dae (Carolyn Gulley of3245 North Lamar Road Mount Juliet TN  

Quote:

> They're a dangerous cult.  Just look at some of those who posted here in
> the past and especially at Antonio Santana who sends ***, forbidden by
> the WTS, to his victims.

This was posted by Jabriol:

Here where we see Carolyn Gulley insanity is fully demonstrated.
If Antonio Santana sent you child ***ography; It is your duty to
call
the police and report him. In fact any sane and conscious individual
who recieve child ***, no doubt would want to stop the abuse and
exploitation of abused children. Since you have been abused by both
of
your parents, you should know the pain and suffering that this may
cause.

So we must ask the question, why are you trying to get "Antonio
Santana" to call the police, if he is the purp sending you the child
gay ***?

I guess already know the answer, however I will leave the numbers you
have posted so you can use them yourself.

Quote:
> > Murfreesboro Police-Detectives
> > 302 S Church St
> > Murfreesboro, TN 37130
> > (615) 893-2717

> > Memphis Field Office
> > Federal Bureau of Investigation
> > Special Agent in Charge My Harrison
> > 225 N. Humphreys Boulevard, Suite 3000
> > Memphis, Tennessee  38120
> > (901) 747-4300

However if you do not call the Police, and we see more of Jabriol
Usenet rantings, this would signify:

A) You are a Liar
B) Jabriol never sent you nor your husband any child ***ography.
C) You will post anything including lies, to discredit JW's
D) Nobody will ever believe you again. (Truth? Nobody believes you
now)

What its going be?

 
 
 

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by Null & Voi » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:33:05



The above poster is:


Quote:
----- Original Message ---- one of many similar messages:


 Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 2:45 AM message inciting ***:

> youre doomed.. you know it.
> Help put this woman out of her misery (i.e. kill her?)

> Norma I Santana YOB 1959
> 1064 Everett St.
> Camden NJ (856) 968-0004

> Attends Spanish Speaking cong of
> Jehovahs Witnesses in Camden NJ



> Yeah, right. Jabbers, you***d your 13-year-old daughter, didn't you?
> Now, try asking *me* for an apology. No, I ain't Carol. Try reading
> headers. They're *edumacational*.

So you aint even tried to get him to apologize.... how come? Afraid he'll
kick your ass Antonio 'jabriol' Santana?

Understandable why your suffering a total meltdown these days.

 
 
 

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by ~Sable » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:36:22


yeah so???
Did you call the cops yet?


Quote:

> The above poster is:


> ----- Original Message ---- one of many similar messages:


>  Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 2:45 AM message inciting ***:

> > youre doomed.. you know it.
> > Help put this woman out of her misery (i.e. kill her?)

> > Norma I Santana YOB 1959
> > 1064 Everett St.
> > Camden NJ (856) 968-0004

> > Attends Spanish Speaking cong of
> > Jehovahs Witnesses in Camden NJ


> > Yeah, right. Jabbers, you***d your 13-year-old daughter, didn't you?
> > Now, try asking *me* for an apology. No, I ain't Carol. Try reading
> > headers. They're *edumacational*.

> So you aint even tried to get him to apologize.... how come? Afraid he'll
> kick your ass Antonio 'jabriol' Santana?

> Understandable why your suffering a total meltdown these days.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

 
 
 

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by Null & Voi » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:42:55



The above poster suffering a total melt down is the known net stalker and
sociopath:


Quote:
----- Original Message ---- one of many similar messages:


 Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 2:45 AM message inciting ***:

> youre doomed.. you know it.
> Help put this woman out of her misery (i.e. kill her?)

> Norma I Santana YOB 1959
> 1064 Everett St.
> Camden NJ (856) 968-0004

> Attends Spanish Speaking cong of
> Jehovahs Witnesses in Camden NJ



> Yeah, right. Jabbers, you***d your 13-year-old daughter, didn't you?
> Now, try asking *me* for an apology. No, I ain't Carol. Try reading
> headers. They're *edumacational*.

So you aint even tried to get him to apologize.... how come? Afraid he'll
kick your ass Antonio 'jabriol' Santana?

Understandable why your suffering a total meltdown these days.

 
 
 

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by Gilbertu » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:44:55


Here where we see Carolyn Gulley insanity is fully demostrated.
If Antonio Santana sent you child ***ography; It is your duty to call
the police and report him. In fact any sane and conscious individual
who recieve child ***, no doubt would want to stop the abuse and
exploitation of abused children. Since you have been abused by both of
your parents, you should know the pain and suffering that this may
cause.

So we must ask the question, why are you trying to get "Antonio
Santana" to call the police, if he is the purp sending you the child
gay ***?

I guess already know the answer, however I will the numbers you have
posted so you can use them yourself.

 > > Murfreesboro Police-Detectives
 > > 302 S Church St
 > > Murfreesboro, TN 37130
 > > (615) 893-2717
 > >
 > > Memphis Field Office
 > > Federal Bureau of Investigation
 > > Special Agent in Charge My Harrison
 > > 225 N. Humphreys Boulevard, Suite 3000
 > > Memphis, Tennessee  38120
 > > (901) 747-4300
 > >
 > >

 
 
 

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by Trista » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:39:16


And whats your point Carol or is it just the true hypocrite comin g
out in you. Do as only you say not do as you do. Take a hike ***.!

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:42:55 -0600, "Null & Void"

<<>>

<<>>
<<>>The above poster suffering a total melt down is the known net stalker and
<<>>sociopath:
<<>>

<<>>

Quote:
<<>>----- Original Message ---- one of many similar messages:


<<>> Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 2:45 AM message inciting ***:
<<>>
<<>>> youre doomed.. you know it.
<<>>> Help put this woman out of her misery (i.e. kill her?)
<<>>
<<>>> Norma I Santana YOB 1959
<<>>> 1064 Everett St.
<<>>> Camden NJ (856) 968-0004
<<>>
<<>>> Attends Spanish Speaking cong of
<<>>> Jehovahs Witnesses in Camden NJ
<<>>
<<>>


<<>>> Yeah, right. Jabbers, you***d your 13-year-old daughter, didn't you?
<<>>> Now, try asking *me* for an apology. No, I ain't Carol. Try reading
<<>>> headers. They're *edumacational*.
<<>>
<<>>So you aint even tried to get him to apologize.... how come? Afraid he'll
<<>>kick your ass Antonio 'jabriol' Santana?
<<>>
<<>>Understandable why your suffering a total meltdown these days.
<<>>
<<>>

-------
I forgot more about ponds and koi than I'll ever know!

 
 
 

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by Jabrio » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:48:47


Quote:


>> They're a dangerous cult.  Just look at some of those who posted here in
>> the past and especially at Antonio Santana who sends ***, forbidden by
>> the WTS, to his victims.

> This was posted by Jabriol:

> Here where we see Carolyn Gulley insanity is fully demonstrated. If
> Antonio Santana sent you child ***ography; It is your duty to call
> the police and report him. In fact any sane and conscious individual who
> recieve child ***, no doubt would want to stop the abuse and exploitation
> of abused children. Since you have been abused by both of
> your parents, you should know the pain and suffering that this may cause.

> So we must ask the question, why are you trying to get "Antonio Santana"
> to call the police, if he is the purp sending you the child gay ***?

> I guess already know the answer, however I will leave the numbers you have
> posted so you can use them yourself.

Reading comprehension is no more your strong suit than posting in
English is, I see. Carol isn't trying to get "Antonio" to call the
police -- that's your own private delusion.

Quote:
> However if you do not call the Police, and we see more of Jabriol Usenet
> rantings, this would signify:

> A) You are a Liar
> B) Jabriol never sent you nor your husband any child ***ography. C) You
> will post anything including lies, to discredit JW's D) Nobody will ever
> believe you again. (Truth? Nobody believes you now)

> What its going be?

No, Jabbers, I think she's still more credible than you, and
"discrediting" Jehovah's Witnesses is rather like throwing mud on shit.
 
 
 

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by Gilbertu » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:40:34


Quote:



> Your ISP Qwest took care of you for sending *** by email Antonio L
> Santana........  Your religion, Jehovahs Witnesses do not allow *** but
> you had it on your PC to send it.  Liar. Sociopath. Net-stalker. Scumbag.

Here where we see Carolyn Gulley insanity is fully demonstrated.
If Antonio Santana sent you child ***ography; It is your duty to call
the police and report him. In fact any sane and conscious individual
who recieve child ***, no doubt would want to stop the abuse and
exploitation of abused children. Since you have been abused by both of
your parents, you should know the pain and suffering that this may
cause.

So we must ask the question, why are you trying to get "Antonio
Santana" to call the police, if he is the purp sending you the child
gay ***?

I guess already know the answer, however I will the numbers you have
posted so you can use them yourself.

 > > Murfreesboro Police-Detectives
 > > 302 S Church St
 > > Murfreesboro, TN 37130
 > > (615) 893-2717
 > >
 > > Memphis Field Office
 > > Federal Bureau of Investigation
 > > Special Agent in Charge My Harrison
 > > 225 N. Humphreys Boulevard, Suite 3000
 > > Memphis, Tennessee  38120
 > > (901) 747-4300
 > >
 > >

 
 
 

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by Null & Voi » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:48:17



Quote:
> Gaunt respectable-*** with moist foster home of peter the orphan and
> senile cherry pies seeks inappreciable cummingtonite for cruel wink


 
 
 

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by Carol Gulle » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:49:29



Quote:
> yeah so???

So ***ing what?

Quote:
> Did you call the cops yet?

What the *** do you think?  They don't believe lying cunts like me.

Quote:



>> The above poster is:


>> ----- Original Message ---- one of many similar messages:


>>  Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 2:45 AM message inciting ***:

>>> youre doomed.. you know it.
>>> Help put this woman out of her misery (i.e. kill her?)

>>> Norma I Santana YOB 1959
>>> 1064 Everett St.
>>> Camden NJ (856) 968-0004

>>> Attends Spanish Speaking cong of
>>> Jehovahs Witnesses in Camden NJ


>>> Yeah, right. Jabbers, you***d your 13-year-old daughter, didn't you?
>>> Now, try asking *me* for an apology. No, I ain't Carol. Try reading
>>> headers. They're *edumacational*.

>> So you aint even tried to get him to apologize.... how come? Afraid he'll
>> kick your ass Antonio 'jabriol' Santana?

>> Understandable why your suffering a total meltdown these days.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

--
WE.........
"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as
erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a ***."
[Cardinal Bellarmine 1615, during the trial of Galileo]
================================
 
 
 

Tristan: rev your hipcrime up---feel free to post far and wide

Post by Carol Gulle » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:54:53



Quote:


> The above poster suffering a total melt down is the known net stalker, sex
> *** and
> sociopath:

> Carolyn Adamo Gulley

I am such a *** cunt.

Quote:

> ----- Original Message ---- one of many similar messages:


>  Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 2:45 AM message inciting ***:

>> youre doomed.. you know it.
>> Help put this woman out of her misery (i.e. kill her?)

>> Norma I Santana YOB 1959
>> 1064 Everett St.
>> Camden NJ (856) 968-0004

>> Attends Spanish Speaking cong of
>> Jehovahs Witnesses in Camden NJ



>> Yeah, right. Jabbers, you***d your 13-year-old daughter, didn't you?
>> Now, try asking *me* for an apology. No, I ain't Carol. Try reading
>> headers. They're *edumacational*.

> So you aint even tried to get him to apologize.... how come? Afraid he'll
> kick your ass Antonio 'jabriol' Santana?

> Understandable why your suffering a total meltdown these days.

--
WE.........
"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as
erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a ***."
[Cardinal Bellarmine 1615, during the trial of Galileo]
================================