As of today, 3/3/95, I've updated the pond page:
* There are now more than twice as many pictures, but I've
reduced the size of the inline images for faster access.
* I've made each picture a link to a larger JPEG external
* I've used some of the image enhancement tools available
to me to make up for my poor photography skills.
* I've added a schematic plumbing diagram, more description,
and more images to the pond construction page.
* I've become hopelessly hooked on gratuitous graphics!
Point your web browser toward http://reality.sgi.com/employees/peteo/
Thanks to everyone for all the great comments and suggestions. I
couldn't have made these improvements without your help.
I'm planning on building a biological filter this Spring, and I'll
incorporate what I learn into the pond page after I've got it
(415) 390-3697, Fax: (415) 390-6056, MS: 1-875