I purchased from Pet Warehouse ..
I got the Hikari Wheat Germ (for spring/fall - 8.99 USD/17.6 oz) and
Hikari Staple (for summer - 6.99USD/17.6 oz). They have it in larger
quantities as well. The main reason I got that brand is they have the
mini-pellets and I have nine baby Koi.
> I know this has been asked in past but I didnt pay close enough attention to
> it. I used to get my koi food from a local ranch feed place. It was in an
> open bin and type/condition was suspect. Where do you who buy koi pellet
> food online get it and what brand name do you prefer? I'm almost out of food
> for these guys and their eating more than last year.
The Aquascape Design Ecosystem
Complete Pro pond Kits
"HELPING TO CHANGE THE WAY THE WORLD BUILDS PONDS.
> > Aquaspell
> > http://www.yorkpondsupply.com/products.html
> > Chengro
> > Purina Mazuri
> > national dealers or http://www.mazuri.com/
John Thomas Smith
1. Cheap source for Hikari Koi food?
2. Iowa Goldfish/Koi Food Source
3. Goldfish Food and KOI foods
4. need on-line source for blooming seasons
5. Need new food source for catapillar
8. looking for low protein spring food for koi
10. Soaking Koi Food in Tomato Juice?
11. Foods Koi Eat - What's good for them?
12. koi food
13. Baby Koi Food
14. Koi food