Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Description of your first forum.

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by ferrethaterinva;li » Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:01:52



Crapper, haven't you learned or read the rules on Free Internet, What
the malicious hackers don't want you to know?

Check out my IP addy next week!  HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your a ***ing jerk to say the least. Let's waste the time so you don't
post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD from being in the Outlaws
and ***ed by all the bikers.

Tracker

 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by Princebilly1s » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 18:26:51


"post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD"

Is this really what you meant to put or are you going to translate for the
slower ones amongst us, ( me )

Steve

 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by ferrethaterinva;li » Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:25:40


Quote:

> "post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD"

> Is this really what you meant to put or are you going to translate for the
> slower ones amongst us, ( me )

> Steve

Crapper never learns.

Tracker

 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by Jaso » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 19:25:15


Quote:


>> "post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD"

>> Is this really what you meant to put or are you going to translate for
>> the slower ones amongst us, ( me )

>> Steve

> Crapper never learns.

> Tracker

debbie you're definatly not one to accuse anyone of not learning.
 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by :: brian : » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:33:57



: Crapper, haven't you learned or read the rules on Free Internet, What
: the malicious hackers don't want you to know?
:
: Check out my IP addy next week!  HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: Your a ***ing jerk to say the least. Let's waste the time so you don't
: post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD from being in the Outlaws
: and ***ed by all the bikers.
:
: Tracker
:

Good job Debbie!  It good to see you are working on your conversational
skills.  That sentence was close to making sense too.

The Dumb *** said "your ho is had STD from being in the Outlaws and ***ed
by all the bikers."

 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by Cap » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 23:26:16


Thank you Debbie

Debbie Gambriell of Des Moines, WA.
http://www.moonsgarden.com/

Quote:


>>"post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD"

>>Is this really what you meant to put or are you going to translate for the
>>slower ones amongst us, ( me )

>>Steve

> Crapper never learns.

> Tracker

--
Rangers Lead The Way
http://www.moonsgarden.com/
 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by Lin » Sun, 15 Dec 2002 03:22:33



Quote:


> > "post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD"

> > Is this really what you meant to put or are you going to translate for
the
> > slower ones amongst us, ( me )

> > Steve

> Crapper never learns.

What an estute observation, from someone who's being watched, but refuses to
learn that she's up shit creek w/out a paddle.
 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by Cap » Sun, 15 Dec 2002 03:30:21


Sorry mate, you'll have to learn "Retardesse". It's much easier to
speak, and comprehend when you're totally smashed on dope or booze by
the way...
;-)

Quote:

> "post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD"

> Is this really what you meant to put or are you going to translate for the
> slower ones amongst us, ( me )

> Steve

--
Rangers Lead The Way
http://www.moonsgarden.com/
 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by Cap » Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:58:00


It's next week now Debbie.

Debbie Gambriell of Des Moines, WA.
http://www.moonsgarden.com/

Quote:

>> Crapper, haven't you learned or read the rules on Free Internet, What
>> the malicious hackers don't want you to know?

>> Check out my IP addy next week!  HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> Your a ***ing jerk to say the least. Let's waste the time so you don't
>> post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD from being in the Outlaws
>> and ***ed by all the bikers.

>> Tracker

--
Rangers Lead The Way
http://www.moonsgarden.com/
 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by Mimi » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:42:15


lol

--
Mimic

"They say you cant beat the system, Then I'll just go around it"


Quote:
> It's next week now Debbie.

> Debbie Gambriell of Des Moines, WA.
> http://www.moonsgarden.com/

> >> Crapper, haven't you learned or read the rules on Free Internet, What
> >> the malicious hackers don't want you to know?

> >> Check out my IP addy next week!  HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >> Your a ***ing jerk to say the least. Let's waste the time so you don't
> >> post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD from being in the Outlaws
> >> and ***ed by all the bikers.

> >> Tracker

> --
> Rangers Lead The Way
> http://www.moonsgarden.com/

 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by Cap » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:25:33


She needs all the help she can get.

Quote:

> Damn, you reminded her...


>>It's next week now Debbie.

--
Rangers Lead The Way
http://www.sand-n-sea.us
 
 
 

Crapper Check Out the IP addy Next Week

Post by Cap » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:44:29


heh, heh...

Quote:

> Damn, you reminded her...


>>It's next week now Debbie.

>>Debbie Gambriell of Des Moines, WA.
>>http://www.moonsgarden.com/

>>>>Crapper, haven't you learned or read the rules on Free Internet, What
>>>>the malicious hackers don't want you to know?

>>>>Check out my IP addy next week!  HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>Your a ***ing jerk to say the least. Let's waste the time so you don't
>>>>post the *** pictures of your ho is had STD from being in the Outlaws
>>>>and ***ed by all the bikers.

>>>>Tracker

--
Rangers Lead The Way
http://www.moonsgarden.com/