How does paint effect ferrets

Description of your first forum.

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by vali » Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:20:38



Was just curious as how many of you have painted near where your ferrets
were housed and did it you notice any problems because of it?

Tracker

 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by lin » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 02:34:14




Quote:
> Was just curious as how many of you have painted near where your ferrets
> were housed and did it you notice any problems because of it?

> Tracker

Most people w/ any *brains* will move their animals & children away from an
area that's going to be painted, rather than use them as guinea pigs to find
out how paint fumes *might* adversely affect their health.

It's called "responsibility". Sheeeeesh...........

 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by Jaso » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 06:22:01



Quote:



>> Was just curious as how many of you have painted near where your ferrets
>> were housed and did it you notice any problems because of it?

>> Tracker

> Most people w/ any *brains* will move their animals & children away from an
> area that's going to be painted, rather than use them as guinea pigs to find
> out how paint fumes *might* adversely affect their health.

> It's called "responsibility". Sheeeeesh...........

Umm we are talking debbie and brains right? Isn't that an oxy moron?

Jason

 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by Jason and Holly Harpe » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:21:53


Or just a moron....  ;-)

Holly


Quote:



> >> Was just curious as how many of you have painted near where your
ferrets
> >> were housed and did it you notice any problems because of it?

> >> Tracker

> > Most people w/ any *brains* will move their animals & children away from
an
> > area that's going to be painted, rather than use them as guinea pigs to
find
> > out how paint fumes *might* adversely affect their health.

> > It's called "responsibility". Sheeeeesh...........

> Umm we are talking debbie and brains right? Isn't that an oxy moron?

> Jason

 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by vali » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:32:16


Quote:



>>Was just curious as how many of you have painted near where your ferrets
>>were housed and did it you notice any problems because of it?

>>Tracker

> Most people w/ any *brains* will move their animals & children away from an
> area that's going to be painted, rather than use them as guinea pigs to find
> out how paint fumes *might* adversely affect their health.

> It's called "responsibility". Sheeeeesh...........

Guess some members are hostile and never care to help ferret owners.
Members, guess this is what you get to look forward to by being a member
here.

Tracker

 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by Marti » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:54:30


Well, gee - I've been here less than two weeks, and can tell who the
problem person is.
 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by lin » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:21:45




Quote:




>>>Was just curious as how many of you have painted near where your ferrets
>>>were housed and did it you notice any problems because of it?

>>>Tracker

>> Most people w/ any *brains* will move their animals & children away from
>> an area that's going to be painted, rather than use them as guinea pigs
>> to find out how paint fumes *might* adversely affect their health.

>> It's called "responsibility". Sheeeeesh...........

> Guess some members are hostile and never care to help ferret owners.
> Members, guess this is what you get to look forward to by being a member
> here.

> Tracker

First of all, Debbie, there are no "members" here. It ain't no club. Being
the internet whiz & best-selling, multi-millionaire author of
hacker/tracker/slacker books that you claim to be, it's amazing that you
don't know this.

Second of all, the only people who can come in here & look forward to
getting treated like this are wannabe trolls like yourself, who in reality
are nothing more than ***ic paranoid schizophrenics w/ delusions of
grandeur, completely unable to separate reality from fantasy. Kinda like
you.

Time for your lithium, Debbie. Don't fight it.

 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by MC » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:20:38


Had anyone else posed the question to the group, the majority would have
responded with some constructive comment.

However, since it was you, a *know it all*, the comments were less than
generous in their contribution to ferret care.

For anyone who felt this was a legit question (It wasn't..not from
Tracker/Debbie)  Today's indoor paints' esters/outgassing are not harmful to
pets or humans.

MC

Quote:
> Guess some members are hostile and never care to help ferret owners.
> Members, guess this is what you get to look forward to by being a member
> here.

> Tracker

 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by ex WGS Ham » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:03:33




Quote:




> >>Was just curious as how many of you have painted near where your ferrets
> >>were housed and did it you notice any problems because of it?

> >>Tracker

> > Most people w/ any *brains* will move their animals & children away from
an
> > area that's going to be painted, rather than use them as guinea pigs to
find
> > out how paint fumes *might* adversely affect their health.

> > It's called "responsibility". Sheeeeesh...........

> Guess some members are hostile and never care to help ferret owners.
> Members, guess this is what you get to look forward to by being a member
> here.

> Tracker

 You know what the answer is Debbie. Go forth and multiply then. Dunno why
you keep coming here. Nobody wants you here, nobody likes you after all this
time, if you had any brains you would realise this and stay away.
 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by Sarah Elisabeth Jette » Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:33:27


Um.. Sweetie...
There are no members here...
It's..... a newsgroup.
There is no membership, it is public... not private...
And even if it were, you most certainly wouldn't qualify as a member. Your a
troll, sweetie... You know that. And you also know that everyone here will
give helpful information to those who are oh.. i dunno... serious?
Even the n00bs can pick out your nonsense.
God bless you and keep you, you poor, sad, incredibly unstable and blazingly
crazy "touched" woman....

Cheers!



Quote:




>>>Was just curious as how many of you have painted near where your ferrets
>>>were housed and did it you notice any problems because of it?

>>>Tracker

>> Most people w/ any *brains* will move their animals & children away from
>> an area that's going to be painted, rather than use them as guinea pigs
>> to find out how paint fumes *might* adversely affect their health.

>> It's called "responsibility". Sheeeeesh...........

> Guess some members are hostile and never care to help ferret owners.
> Members, guess this is what you get to look forward to by being a member
> here.

> Tracker

 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by Sarah Elisabeth Jette » Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:36:26


Dear CHRIST not that. I mean, the uncertaintly we all face, not knowing if
she's already procreated... Don't encourage her to spread the insanity...
The last thing this world needs is more little debbies (that aren't
chocolate and cream filled) running around screaming "LOOKIT MEEEEE LOOKIT
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"



Quote:






>> >>Was just curious as how many of you have painted near where your
>> >>ferrets
>> >>were housed and did it you notice any problems because of it?

>> >>Tracker

>> > Most people w/ any *brains* will move their animals & children away
>> > from
> an
>> > area that's going to be painted, rather than use them as guinea pigs to
> find
>> > out how paint fumes *might* adversely affect their health.

>> > It's called "responsibility". Sheeeeesh...........

>> Guess some members are hostile and never care to help ferret owners.
>> Members, guess this is what you get to look forward to by being a member
>> here.

>> Tracker

> You know what the answer is Debbie. Go forth and multiply then. Dunno why
> you keep coming here. Nobody wants you here, nobody likes you after all
> this
> time, if you had any brains you would realise this and stay away.

 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by ex WGS Ham » Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:37:01




Quote:
> Dear CHRIST not that. I mean, the uncertaintly we all face, not knowing if
> she's already procreated... Don't encourage her to spread the insanity...
> The last thing this world needs is more little debbies (that aren't
> chocolate and cream filled) running around screaming "LOOKIT MEEEEE LOOKIT
> MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

 I didn't mean it literally. It is an alternative to saying "*** off". I
really prefer not to swear.
 
 
 

How does paint effect ferrets

Post by Sarah Elisabeth Jette » Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:24:39


*pssst* I know you didn't, nobody is that daft. I was joking...



Quote:



>> Dear CHRIST not that. I mean, the uncertaintly we all face, not knowing
>> if
>> she's already procreated... Don't encourage her to spread the insanity...
>> The last thing this world needs is more little debbies (that aren't
>> chocolate and cream filled) running around screaming "LOOKIT MEEEEE
>> LOOKIT
>> MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

> I didn't mean it literally. It is an alternative to saying "*** off". I
> really prefer not to swear.