We decided to call the new baby Neith. She's not quite the demon as the
other two are, but she'll learn. In fact, they are giving her classes in
Ferret Demolation 101.
Aparantly they don't like my filing system in my home office. I don't know
what I was thinking! Their system is so much easier to find things. It goes
something like this:
1. All envelopes should be kept cool by keeping them behind the bookshelves
to prevent the glue from getting sticky in the heat.
2. Bills are the enemy and should be either shredded or pooped on as soon as
they arrive on your desk.
3. Any electronic equiptment should be stored in the kitchen. I'm not sure
for the reasoning behind this. I don't think they know either, but it's
funny to watch them attempt to get a calculator under the refrigerator.
4. Garbage cans are a waste of space. Just scatter unwanted papers all over
the floor as extra carpeting.
5. Thumbtacks are fun to pull out and leave on the floor. You can find them
much easier just by stepping on them.
6. All pens and pencils should be stored under the bed.
yep, they're my little secretaries! This morning I found my mouse behind the
monitor. I'd love to know where they were planning to store that!