Meyers Parrot Picture Gallery :)~

Description of your first forum.

Meyers Parrot Picture Gallery :)~

Post by Loui » Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:31:03



Here are *the* *shots* of my new Meyers:

     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/;front
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/;- back
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/;- wings up

The following are direct links to special pictures that show my cute
bird in her new home and give you a general view of the life of a
'gonna be spoiled' new parrot:

     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/!
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/!
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/***
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/

Here are some updates to Kiwi and the budgie crew:

     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/

The following link is for you who have time and enjoy viewing silly
bird pictures:

     * http://www.moonsgarden.com/

I hope everyone enjoys my pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.
I'm going to redo my bird section to contain the new addition to the
family and should have a 24/7 streaming *** on my small but time
consuming flock.  I had kiwi up on a streaming *** but I ended up
moving him into another room where I refuse to have the noise of a
computer running 24/7.

I hope this inspires some of you to share your bird pictures as I'm
e***d to see what some of you guys have out there in the world.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my birds and thank you for
your time :)

I'm so happy right now, yay!

--
Linux pmud.com 2.6.1-rc1 #1 Fri Jan 9 01:37:51 UTC 2004 i686 Pentium
III (Coppermine) GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

 
 
 

Meyers Parrot Picture Gallery :)~

Post by Owly » Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:17:36


She's very beautiful!  I just love how soft their feathers are, especially
on those sweet little heads!  Someone one compared the feeling to mouse
fur...so soft!

Thanks for sharing your pictures of your new little Princess :).

--
owly
http://www.moonsgarden.com/ - for seedjunkies and MORE!
*** JANUARY 2004 SPECIAL IS UP!  (Click on Specials)***

Quote:
>Got seed junkies? http://www.moonsgarden.com/

Check out this month's Parrotese at http://www.***nana.com !


Quote:
> Here are *the* *shots* of my new Meyers:

>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/;front
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/;- back
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/;- wings up

> The following are direct links to special pictures that show my cute
> bird in her new home and give you a general view of the life of a
> 'gonna be spoiled' new parrot:

>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/!
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/!
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/***
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
beautiful
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/

> Here are some updates to Kiwi and the budgie crew:

>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/
>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/

> The following link is for you who have time and enjoy viewing silly
> bird pictures:

>      * http://www.moonsgarden.com/

> I hope everyone enjoys my pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.
> I'm going to redo my bird section to contain the new addition to the
> family and should have a 24/7 streaming *** on my small but time
> consuming flock.  I had kiwi up on a streaming *** but I ended up
> moving him into another room where I refuse to have the noise of a
> computer running 24/7.

> I hope this inspires some of you to share your bird pictures as I'm
> e***d to see what some of you guys have out there in the world.
> Thanks for taking the time to check out my birds and thank you for
> your time :)

> I'm so happy right now, yay!

> --
> Linux pmud.com 2.6.1-rc1 #1 Fri Jan 9 01:37:51 UTC 2004 i686 Pentium
> III (Coppermine) GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

 
 
 

Meyers Parrot Picture Gallery :)~

Post by Loui » Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:50:14


Quote:

> She's very beautiful!  I just love how soft their feathers are, especially
> on those sweet little heads!  Someone one compared the feeling to mouse
> fur...so soft!

> Thanks for sharing your pictures of your new little Princess :).

Yes, her feathers are still her 'baby feathers' from what the vet was
saying, so I'm expecting even more beautiful plumage as time goes on.

I'm glad you enjoyed my pictures and thank you for your best wishes
:).

--
LCC

 
 
 

Meyers Parrot Picture Gallery :)~

Post by mdflo » Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:07:25


Awwwww . . . she's beautiful!!!  I want a Meyers, too!  And a gray!
And a senegal!  And a caique!  And a macaw.  And a . . .

_______________________
www.scritches.com
everything but the bird
_______________________

Quote:


> > She's very beautiful!  I just love how soft their feathers are, especially
> > on those sweet little heads!  Someone one compared the feeling to mouse
> > fur...so soft!

> > Thanks for sharing your pictures of your new little Princess :).

> Yes, her feathers are still her 'baby feathers' from what the vet was
> saying, so I'm expecting even more beautiful plumage as time goes on.

> I'm glad you enjoyed my pictures and thank you for your best wishes
> :).

 
 
 

Meyers Parrot Picture Gallery :)~

Post by oldmoll » Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:12:11



Quote:
> Awwwww . . . she's beautiful!!!  I want a Meyers, too!  And a gray!
> And a senegal!  And a caique!  And a macaw.  And a . . .

Lol. I know the feeling. I'm lucky enough to have the species I want. I have
the time, the space, the money etc.
 
 
 

Meyers Parrot Picture Gallery :)~

Post by Loui » Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:42:42


Quote:

> Awwwww . . . she's beautiful!!!  I want a Meyers, too!  And a gray!
> And a senegal!  And a caique!  And a macaw.  And a . . .

Heh, thanks!

I might end up adopting my GF's grandparents 40+ year old Magna Double
Yellow Headed Amazon sometime in the near future (his name is Gus), so
I'm not going to get any other birds from this point forward until
this happens, as both these birds and the budgies are enough to handle
at the moment!

I'm glad you enjoyed :)

--
LCC