My new buddy "Buddy"

Description of your first forum.

My new buddy "Buddy"

Post by WH LAMBD » Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:00:00



My handfed peach faced love bird "Buddy" (named after a friend) arrived
about twi hours ago.

Top of his head, back, and wings are an olive green, His tummy is almost
an emerald green, The upper half of his beak is still black. good peach
color on the cheeks, and a bright blue rump, and black feet.

He is currently snoozing on the edge of my computer desk.

Will keep you informed on his progress.

WHL (Bill)

 
 
 

My new buddy "Buddy"

Post by CricketR » Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:00:00


Congratulations on the new addition!! Wishing you nothing but the best!

 
 
 

My new buddy "Buddy"

Post by WH LAMBD » Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:00:00



Quote:

>Congratulations on the new addition!! Wishing you nothing but the best!

Thanks. Buddy was just weaned last wednesday.

WHL (Bill)

 
 
 

My new buddy "Buddy"

Post by Ken and Sherry Schulle » Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:00:00


Quote:

> My handfed peach faced love bird "Buddy" (named after a friend)
> arrived
> about twi hours ago.

> Top of his head, back, and wings are an olive green, His tummy is
> almost
> an emerald green, The upper half of his beak is still black. good
> peach
> color on the cheeks, and a bright blue rump, and black feet.

> He is currently snoozing on the edge of my computer desk.

> Will keep you informed on his progress.

> WHL (Bill)

Awww!  Congratulations, Bill!  You sound like me when I brought home
Suzi about 6 weeks ago.  :)

Ken

 
 
 

My new buddy "Buddy"

Post by Even Keele » Mon, 15 Sep 1997 04:00:00


Quote:

> My handfed peach faced love bird "Buddy" (named after a friend)
> arrived
> about twi hours ago.

> Top of his head, back, and wings are an olive green, His tummy is
> almost
> an emerald green, The upper half of his beak is still black. good
> peach
> color on the cheeks, and a bright blue rump, and black feet.

> He is currently snoozing on the edge of my computer desk.

> Will keep you informed on his progress.

> WHL (Bill)

   Glad to hear about your Buddy, buddy.  ,Sue
 
 
 

My new buddy "Buddy"

Post by WH LAMBD » Mon, 15 Sep 1997 04:00:00



Quote:

>Awww!  Congratulations, Bill!  You sound like me when I brought home
>Suzi about 6 weeks ago.  :)

I just wanted to share the experience with the NG.

He is already bonding with me.

WHL (Bill)

 
 
 

My new buddy "Buddy"

Post by WH LAMBD » Mon, 15 Sep 1997 04:00:00



writes:

Quote:
>   Glad to hear about your Buddy, buddy.  ,Sue

Buddy is a very active little guy, and very sweet. I believe he has
already gone a long way to bonding with me. Last night. I let him out of
the cage so he could get some exercize running around. I walked over and
sat in my desk chair, and Buddy came to me running, and trying to fly on
his clipped wings. He climbed on top of my foot, and kept climbing until he
reached my left shoulder, and there he snuggled

Right now he is ratteling the small door over his seed cup wanting out.

Yesterday (about 3 hours after he arrived) he ran the length of my
computer desk twice (across the keyboard both times), then jumped to my
left forearm, and climbed to my left shoulder, and reached to give me a kiss.

I believe Scampy (the wonder bird) now has some real competition for that
title. ;-)

Buddy is not the first lovebird I have ever owned, but he is the first
hand-fed lovebird I have ever owned. Always before, the Lovebirds had been
biters, and difficult to finger tame.

WHL (Bill)

 
 
 

My new buddy "Buddy"

Post by Leza » Mon, 15 Sep 1997 04:00:00


Quote:


> writes:

> >   Glad to hear about your Buddy, buddy.  ,Sue

> Buddy is a very active little guy, and very sweet. I believe he has
> already gone a long way to bonding with me. Last night. I let him out of
> the cage so he could get some exercize running around. I walked over and
> sat in my desk chair, and Buddy came to me running, and trying to fly on
> his clipped wings. He climbed on top of my foot, and kept climbing until he
> reached my left shoulder, and there he snuggled

> Right now he is ratteling the small door over his seed cup wanting out.

> Yesterday (about 3 hours after he arrived) he ran the length of my
> computer desk twice (across the keyboard both times), then jumped to my
> left forearm, and climbed to my left shoulder, and reached to give me a kiss.

> I believe Scampy (the wonder bird) now has some real competition for that
> title. ;-)

> Buddy is not the first lovebird I have ever owned, but he is the first
> hand-fed lovebird I have ever owned. Always before, the Lovebirds had been
> biters, and difficult to finger tame.

> WHL (Bill)

You sound like you really got a great friend in Buddy, Bill.  Reminds me
of my 'baby' YCM Taffy when I got him a couple years ago.  I couldn't
put in words how sweet he was ( & is ).  Congratulations. I'm happy for
you.

Lezah

 
 
 

My new buddy "Buddy"

Post by TWOPEN » Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:00:00


We rejoice with you.......