Send Us Pictures of Your Parrots!

Description of your first forum.

Send Us Pictures of Your Parrots!

Post by superiorparro » Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:00:21



If you've got a superior parrot (and who doesn't?), send us pictures!

http://superiorparrot.blogspot.com

WE add the snappy captions so you don't have to worry about what to
say.

It's all free and just for fun!

 
 
 

Send Us Pictures of Your Parrots!

Post by Wingnu » Sun, 11 Jan 2009 14:29:37



Quote:
> If you've got a superior parrot (and who doesn't?), send us pictures!

> http://superiorparrot.blogspot.com

> WE add the snappy captions so you don't have to worry about what to
> say.

> It's all free and just for fun!

I LOVE this site.  Bogey and Kenya are already well represented. and I need
to take some new photos.
 
 
 

Send Us Pictures of Your Parrots!

Post by Alex Clayto » Wed, 14 Jan 2009 01:44:16



Quote:
> If you've got a superior parrot (and who doesn't?), send us pictures!

> http://superiorparrot.blogspot.com

> WE add the snappy captions so you don't have to worry about what to
> say.

> It's all free and just for fun!

That site is great. I sent one of Charlie to them.

--
To err is human.....
But to blame someone else shows management potential.

 
 
 

Send Us Pictures of Your Parrots!

Post by noon » Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:37:27



Quote:


> > If you've got a superior parrot (and who doesn't?), send us pictures!

> > http://superiorparrot.blogspot.com

> > WE add the snappy captions so you don't have to worry about what to
> > say.

> > It's all free and just for fun!

> That site is great. I sent one of Charlie to them.

> --
> To err is human.....
> But to blame someone else shows management potential.

I sent one of Ricky (DYH) and it was put up.  SO Exciting!  Ricky's the bird
under the Christmas tree.

June

(I'll bottom post, but prefer to read posts that top post)

 
 
 

Send Us Pictures of Your Parrots!

Post by Alex Clayto » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 02:00:34



Quote:

> I sent one of Ricky (DYH) and it was put up.  SO Exciting!  Ricky's the
> bird
> under the Christmas tree.

> June

> (I'll bottom post, but prefer to read posts that top post)

It does not matter to me, but an amazing number of Usenet readers will go on
and on without end complaining about top posting. I have never understood
it, but as long as you can let it roll off top post away.
  Great pic of the bird BTW. <G>
--
GUN CONTROL: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley,***d and
***d with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman
explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
 
 
 

Send Us Pictures of Your Parrots!

Post by Wheele » Fri, 16 Jan 2009 03:48:35


And I concurr, hate bottom posting, got to drag through all that stuff.  And
by top posting I***off the ***retentives.

Bob W


Quote:


>> I sent one of Ricky (DYH) and it was put up.  SO Exciting!  Ricky's the
>> bird
>> under the Christmas tree.

>> June

>> (I'll bottom post, but prefer to read posts that top post)

> It does not matter to me, but an amazing number of Usenet readers will go
> on and on without end complaining about top posting. I have never
> understood it, but as long as you can let it roll off top post away.
>  Great pic of the bird BTW. <G>
> --
> GUN CONTROL: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley,***d and
> ***d with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman
> explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

 
 
 

Send Us Pictures of Your Parrots!

Post by Owly » Fri, 16 Jan 2009 04:31:47



Quote:
> And I concurr, hate bottom posting, got to drag through all that stuff.
> And by top posting I***off the ***retentives.

> Bob W

HAHA!  I like reading top posting better also...but still bottom post
because it's traditionally proper.  I also don't wear white after Labor Day,
and still offer my seat to older people (although there are fewer and fewer
of those, the older I get)... :)  But shaking up the system still appeals to
me on some deep dark level...

owly
www.owly.net

 
 
 

Send Us Pictures of Your Parrots!

Post by Wheele » Fri, 16 Jan 2009 06:51:17


I would offer my seat to an older person if I ever meet you on the bus or
train.  As for white wearing, I wear it every day, wantta see?

Bob W


Quote:


>> And I concurr, hate bottom posting, got to drag through all that stuff.
>> And by top posting I***off the ***retentives.

>> Bob W

> HAHA!  I like reading top posting better also...but still bottom post
> because it's traditionally proper.  I also don't wear white after Labor
> Day, and still offer my seat to older people (although there are fewer and
> fewer of those, the older I get)... :)  But shaking up the system still
> appeals to me on some deep dark level...

> owly
> www.owly.net

 
 
 

Send Us Pictures of Your Parrots!

Post by Owly » Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:36:13



Quote:
>I would offer my seat to an older person if I ever meet you on the bus or
>train.  As for white wearing, I wear it every day, wantta see?

I think that's another list... <G>

owly
www.owly.net