FS: Emperor Scorpions

Description of your first forum.

FS: Emperor Scorpions

Post by Daves CB » Sun, 19 Aug 2001 04:35:59



Emperor Scorpions :   Small  $8   -  Medium  $12  -  Large  $15

Free Shipping

Located in Cleveland, Ohio.

 
 
 

FS: Emperor Scorpions

Post by mitch.. » Sun, 19 Aug 2001 04:58:16


Can I house them in my spare boots and sneakers, lol
Quote:

> Emperor Scorpions :   Small  $8   -  Medium  $12  -  Large  $15

> Free Shipping

> Located in Cleveland, Ohio.

 
 
 

FS: Emperor Scorpions

Post by Penm » Sun, 19 Aug 2001 12:02:10


Quote:
>Subject: Re: FS: Emperor Scorpions

>Date: 8/17/01 3:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>Can I house them in my spare boots and sneakers, lol

We'd actually prefer if you housed them in your rather ample brown star...

MRLMMD:

Marty Oberman, Jr.

"There is no spoon..."

 
 
 

FS: Emperor Scorpions

Post by Peter Boyl » Mon, 20 Aug 2001 00:56:19



Quote:
> >Subject: Re: FS: Emperor Scorpions

> >Date: 8/17/01 3:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time

> >Can I house them in my spare boots and sneakers, lol

> We'd actually prefer if you housed them in your rather ample brown star...

LMFAO ahahahaha