"Frequent Posters" Page Update (york)

Description of your first forum.

"Frequent Posters" Page Update (york)

Post by Chris McMarti » Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:10:27



New pic and critter list for york.

http://www.mcmartinville.com/chris/reptiles/rph/posters.htm

Chris
--
--
http://www.mcmartinville.com

 
 
 

"Frequent Posters" Page Update (york)

Post by Cind » Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:25:42


Quote:

> New pic and critter list for york.

> http://www.mcmartinville.com/chris/reptiles/rph/posters.htm

> Chris
> --

Cool veiled, John.
:)
Cindy
 
 
 

"Frequent Posters" Page Update (york)

Post by yor » Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:28:25


Quote:


> > New pic and critter list for york.

> > http://www.mcmartinville.com/chris/reptiles/rph/posters.htm

> > Chris
> > --

> Cool veiled, John.
> :)
> Cindy

thanx, but it was a loaner.

john :)

 
 
 

"Frequent Posters" Page Update (york)

Post by Cind » Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:47:29


Quote:

>> Cool veiled, John.
>> :)
>> Cindy

> thanx, but it was a loaner.

> john :)

Bummer, better get you one!
;)
Cindy
 
 
 

"Frequent Posters" Page Update (york)

Post by yor » Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:59:19


Quote:

> >> Cool veiled, John.
> >> :)
> >> Cindy

> > thanx, but it was a loaner.

> > john :)

> Bummer, better get you one!
> ;)
> Cindy

no way! i'm too simple for a cham. i'd like to have a few lg's though.
i got some awesome pix of some lg's for the petshop that i am gunna
post this weekend.

john :)

 
 
 

"Frequent Posters" Page Update (york)

Post by Chris McMarti » Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:14:19



Quote:
> i got some awesome pix of some lg's for the petshop that i am gunna
> post this weekend.

Someday I'm goanna own one of those spiny-tailed monitors (ha ha).