final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Description of your first forum.

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Dave Gerec » Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:50:01



I am guessing this is the final
unless some more lurkers come out of the woodwork
dave
Here lurker, nice lurker,
pretty lurker
tell us your age like a nice lurker

Graph at the bottom.

Aim, 28. 28
Bev Hudema 41
Bill 46
Bob 40
Bridget  35
Britta 29
bruce - 51 51
Cap'n Andy 27
Carol  38
CATherine  55
Cathy 35
Christine 38
Christine  47
Cora 46
Dave G 54
Dave Y 62
David (Lurker) 68
David 19 19
David S 53
Deb Baddorf 44
Dewi 26
*** 62
*** #1349 53
Dot  60
Ellerbe 51
Evelyn  71
Fletcher Glenn  56
Gandalf 48
Ginger-lyn 46
Grace 25
Hazel 44
Heather Knowles 40
Helen M 29
Helmsman  54
Jackie Bilodeau 35
Jeanette  37
Jem 48.5
John  46
Joy 65
Joyce 46
Julie Cook  46
Karen  37
Kat  29
Kate 30
keltic 32
Kim 44 44
Lene  34
Liane 44
Liane 44
Linda 58
Lisa 37
Liz  39
Lord Nemesis 27
Lydia  54
Marcia 42
Marina 36
Marv 67
Niko  37 37
Orchid 24
Pam S 46
Patrick 25
Paula K  31
Peggie 47.5
proudmari 51
Red  21
Renee 73
Rich  36
Robin 40
Roger 46
Sam  54
Seanette 32
Shannon 47.75
Shirley  48.5
Siobhan 22
Sue B 46
Susan M 34
SUZ 45
Theresa 37
Tish 33
TJ  38
Tonie 21
Veronica  46
vicky J 41
Victor 29
Wafflycat 42
Yowie  32
Zygmek 22

Avg 41.91091954
Count 87
total 3646.25
std dev 12.37391912
15 to 20 1
21 to 25 7
26 to 30 9
31 to 35 10
36 to 40 14
41 to 45 10
46 to 50 16
51 to 55 10
56 to 60 3
61 to 65 3
66 to 70 2
71 to 75 2

15 to 20 x
21 to 25 xxxxxxx
26 to 30 xxxxxxxxx
31 to 35 xxxxxxxxxx
36 to 40 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
41 to 45 xxxxxxxxxx
46 to 50 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
51 to 55 xxxxxxxxxx
56 to 60 xxx
61 to 65 xxx
66 to 70 xx
71 to 75 xx

 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Grlvicious » Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:33:10


Lurker ---- 25  
 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Elaine Kirkha » Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:11:31


Elaine 63
Quote:

> I am guessing this is the final
> unless some more lurkers come out of the woodwork
> dave
> Here lurker, nice lurker,
> pretty lurker
> tell us your age like a nice lurker

> Graph at the bottom.

> Aim, 28. 28
> Bev Hudema 41
> Bill 46
> Bob 40
> Bridget  35
> Britta 29
> bruce - 51 51
> Cap'n Andy 27
> Carol  38
> CATherine  55
> Cathy 35
> Christine 38
> Christine  47
> Cora 46
> Dave G 54
> Dave Y 62
> David (Lurker) 68
> David 19 19
> David S 53
> Deb Baddorf 44
> Dewi 26
>*** 62
>*** #1349 53
> Dot  60
> Ellerbe 51
> Evelyn  71
> Fletcher Glenn  56
> Gandalf 48
> Ginger-lyn 46
> Grace 25
> Hazel 44
> Heather Knowles 40
> Helen M 29
> Helmsman  54
> Jackie Bilodeau 35
> Jeanette  37
> Jem 48.5
> John  46
> Joy 65
> Joyce 46
> Julie Cook  46
> Karen  37
> Kat  29
> Kate 30
> keltic 32
> Kim 44 44
> Lene  34
> Liane 44
> Liane 44
> Linda 58
> Lisa 37
> Liz  39
> Lord Nemesis 27
> Lydia  54
> Marcia 42
> Marina 36
> Marv 67
> Niko  37 37
> Orchid 24
> Pam S 46
> Patrick 25
> Paula K  31
> Peggie 47.5
> proudmari 51
> Red  21
> Renee 73
> Rich  36
> Robin 40
> Roger 46
> Sam  54
> Seanette 32
> Shannon 47.75
> Shirley  48.5
> Siobhan 22
> Sue B 46
> Susan M 34
> SUZ 45
> Theresa 37
> Tish 33
> TJ  38
> Tonie 21
> Veronica  46
> vicky J 41
> Victor 29
> Wafflycat 42
> Yowie  32
> Zygmek 22

> Avg 41.91091954
> Count 87
> total 3646.25
> std dev 12.37391912
> 15 to 20 1
> 21 to 25 7
> 26 to 30 9
> 31 to 35 10
> 36 to 40 14
> 41 to 45 10
> 46 to 50 16
> 51 to 55 10
> 56 to 60 3
> 61 to 65 3
> 66 to 70 2
> 71 to 75 2

> 15 to 20 x
> 21 to 25 xxxxxxx
> 26 to 30 xxxxxxxxx
> 31 to 35 xxxxxxxxxx
> 36 to 40 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 41 to 45 xxxxxxxxxx
> 46 to 50 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 51 to 55 xxxxxxxxxx
> 56 to 60 xxx
> 61 to 65 xxx
> 66 to 70 xx
> 71 to 75 xx

 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Liz Paule » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 04:07:42


Oh,Oh... if I might add...IF my brain remembers what Mark E. told me...he's
44......

What with my work, the heat and all the wild happenings with the Fur Kids,
things tend to get fuzzy.....Too bad you can't have this data list the
people's names next to their post names (like Pam S-Tanada) for sometimes I
can't place a few of the posts to the person.) Hey! I told you I'm a bit
fuzzy brained at times! *grin* :-) Liz


snip>

Quote:
> I am guessing this is the final
> unless some more lurkers come out of the woodwork
> dave
> Here lurker, nice lurker,
> pretty lurker
> tell us your age like a nice lurker

> Graph at the bottom.

 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by M Newel » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 07:38:46


Yea Elaine...  get that average up.. ( I don't want to be "older than
average".)
 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Tiffan » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:31:19


Quote:

> I am guessing this is the final
> unless some more lurkers come out of the woodwork
> dave
> Here lurker, nice lurker,
> pretty lurker
> tell us your age like a nice lurker

I'll play, too.  :)  I'm 32.  

Tiffany
--
Cat Mania -- a Kitty Pot-purr-oui!
http://cat_mania.tripod.com

 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Elaine Kirkha » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:19:12


I/m trying :-)
Elaine
Quote:

> Yea Elaine...  get that average up.. ( I don't want to be "older than
> average".)

 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Deb from ToonTow » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:38:32


Quote:

> I am guessing this is the final
> unless some more lurkers come out of the woodwork
> dave
> Here lurker, nice lurker,
> pretty lurker
> tell us your age like a nice lurker

39
lurklurklurk

--
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
Gravity is a harsh ***
                        The Tick
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by P. C » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:31:57


if lurkers count too then I'm 31.
                  peace, pea
 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Leah Kan » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:04:57


31 - do I get a treat for delurking?



Quote:

> > I am guessing this is the final
> > unless some more lurkers come out of the woodwork
> > dave
> > Here lurker, nice lurker,
> > pretty lurker
> > tell us your age like a nice lurker

> 39
> lurklurklurk

> --

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
~
Quote:
> Gravity is a harsh ***
> The Tick

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
~
 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Dave Gerec » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:29:37


Nice lurker
here have a skitch on the head between the ears.

dave
Thanks Leah,
got it

Quote:

> 31 - do I get a treat for delurking?




> > > I am guessing this is the final
> > > unless some more lurkers come out of the woodwork
> > > dave
> > > Here lurker, nice lurker,
> > > pretty lurker
> > > tell us your age like a nice lurker

> > 39
> > lurklurklurk

> > --

> ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
> ~
> > Gravity is a harsh ***
> > The Tick

> ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
> ~

 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Deb from ToonTow » Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:11:56


Quote:

> Nice lurker
> here have a skitch on the head between the ears.

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
--
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
Gravity is a harsh ***
                        The Tick
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by kare » Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:32:52


Quote:

> I am guessing this is the final
> unless some more lurkers come out of the woodwork
> dave
> Here lurker, nice lurker,
> pretty lurker
> tell us your age like a nice lurker

> Graph at the bottom.

One more long-time lurker here, if I'm not too late.  I'm 43, so I'll
help fill in one of the gaps.  I promise I'll write about my kitties one
of these days, but I usually spend so much time reading everyone else's
stories that I don't have time to write anything myself.

Thanks everybody, for all the laughs and tears over the years.

Karen S.
and my kitties Caesar and Tony

 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Dave Gerec » Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:16:50


Got it
Thanks
will not close it off tonight
dave
who knows might get lucky
Quote:


> > I am guessing this is the final
> > unless some more lurkers come out of the woodwork
> > dave
> > Here lurker, nice lurker,
> > pretty lurker
> > tell us your age like a nice lurker

> > Graph at the bottom.

> One more long-time lurker here, if I'm not too late.  I'm, so I'll
> help fill in one of the gaps.  I promise I'll write about my kitties one
> of these days, but I usually spend so much time reading everyone else's
> stories that I don't have time to write anything myself.

> Thanks everybody, for all the laughs and tears over the years.

> Karen S. 43
> and my kitties Caesar and Tony

 
 
 

final data? who knows - the shadow knows

Post by Janet Con » Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:08:20



Quote:
> I am guessing this is the final
> unless some more lurkers come out of the woodwork
> dave
> Here lurker, nice lurker,
> pretty lurker
> tell us your age like a nice lurker

Guess I may as well emerge from the undergrowth.

Janet, (41), owned by Peugeot (2) and Perrin (1)