am I here, am I really here?

Description of your first forum.

am I here, am I really here?

Post by GraceCa » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 05:26:16



I haven't been able to post through outlook since October 27th. Am I
really here??? :) :)

Grace

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by dsh-div » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 05:36:18


We see you GraceCat!!  Welcome back.
Jennie, Xena & Callisto


Quote:
> I haven't been able to post through outlook since October 27th. Am I
> really here??? :) :)

> Grace

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by polonca1200 » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 05:49:38


Here you are ;)
Welcome back,
--
Polonca & Soncek


Quote:
> I haven't been able to post through outlook since October 27th. Am I
> really here??? :) :)

> Grace

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by wafflycathcsdirtycatlitt » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 06:20:24


Grace!!!!! You're back!!!

*hugs* helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a
reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by GraceCa » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 06:25:40




Quote:
> Grace!!!!! You're back!!!

> *hugs* helen s

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before
sending a
> reply!

> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks :) I've kept up with everything but couldn't post unless I went
through google. And I just haven't had time to do that alot lately. I'm
so happy :)

Grace

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by wafflycathcsdirtycatlitt » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 07:43:03


Quote:
>Thanks :) I've kept up with everything but couldn't post unless I went
>through google. And I just haven't had time to do that alot lately. I'm
>so happy :)

>Grace

Glad you are happy :) Busy day here. Zoomed into town to choose a card to send
Dave Y - posted it. Did the banking stuff. Got Nathan his Christmas present -
Game Cube + extra controller & memory thinggie... Now to get a game... good
grief the price of those things! Sorted out my kitchen store cupboard - checked
all the herbs, spices etc., threw out what was past its best & restocked as
needed.. Fed the cats, made a fuss of the cats, made further fuss of the cats.
Made salad for tea. Smoked bacon strips, sauteed with mushrooms, garlic & red
pesto + a rice salad of cold cooked rice in a mustard & tarragon dressing,
together with lots of mixed salad leaves, carrot, red peppers & cucumber
chunks. Had with chunks of fresh wholemeal bread. YUM :) Did the laundry. Made
fuss of the cats. Lit candle for Dave & Patty - sending healing vibes.

*hugs* helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a
reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by fuga » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 07:53:53


Welcome back!  We missed you.

Fuga

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by Stace » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 09:48:07


Actually you are there, *I* am here.

WB :)

Stacey


Quote:
> I haven't been able to post through outlook since October 27th. Am I
> really here??? :) :)

> Grace

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by Sam Nas » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:56:09


Grace who?!?!?!

Welcome back, girl!
Sam

Quote:
> I haven't been able to post through outlook since October 27th. Am I
> really here??? :) :)

> Grace

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by Marin » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 14:42:35



Quote:
> I haven't been able to post through outlook since October 27th. Am I
> really here??? :) :)

There you are! Welcome "home", Grace. :o)

--
Marina

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by TJ and The Dus » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 14:56:58


Sheesh Helen.  That's all I can think of to say, sheesh!

TJ  :)


Quote:
> >Thanks :) I've kept up with everything but couldn't post unless I went
> >through google. And I just haven't had time to do that alot lately. I'm
> >so happy :)

> >Grace

> Glad you are happy :) Busy day here. Zoomed into town to choose a card to
send
> Dave Y - posted it. Did the banking stuff. Got Nathan his Christmas
present -
> Game Cube + extra controller & memory thinggie... Now to get a game...
good
> grief the price of those things! Sorted out my kitchen store cupboard -
checked
> all the herbs, spices etc., threw out what was past its best & restocked
as
> needed.. Fed the cats, made a fuss of the cats, made further fuss of the
cats.
> Made salad for tea. Smoked bacon strips, sauteed with mushrooms, garlic &
red
> pesto + a rice salad of cold cooked rice in a mustard & tarragon dressing,
> together with lots of mixed salad leaves, carrot, red peppers & cucumber
> chunks. Had with chunks of fresh wholemeal bread. YUM :) Did the laundry.
Made
> fuss of the cats. Lit candle for Dave & Patty - sending healing vibes.

> *hugs* helen s

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
a
> reply!

> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

 
 
 

am I here, am I really here?

Post by Lisa Kat » Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:12:38


GraceCat skrev i meddelandet ...

Quote:
>I haven't been able to post through outlook since October 27th. Am I
>really here??? :) :)

>Grace

Ah, there you are!
Now you are due to explain the answer to your professor's riddle for us!
Elisabet