MEOW:Mousie Hunt Day One

Description of your first forum.

MEOW:Mousie Hunt Day One

Post by Barbara Turne » Wed, 04 Sep 1996 04:00:00



--
       __..--''``---....___   _..._    __
     /// //_.-'    .-/";  `        ``<._  ``.''_ `. / // /
    ///_.-' _..--.'|    \                    `( ) ) // //
    / (_..-' // (< |     ;_..__               ; `' / ///
     / // // //  `-._,_)' // / ``--...____..-' /// / //

Patches, Britches, an Trouble

[ mousie day one.txt 1K ]
Day One of the Mousie Hunt

As the day dawned in Fresno, Texas, it became aware to the residents
of the area that something was about to happen. During the night, cats
had started arriving, appearing out of thin air. Trouble, Patches,
Britches, and Marmalade were greeting them all, and letting them into
the old trailer to sleep 'til the morning.

When the sun came up, there were many cats poised on the fence by the
pasture, waitng for the horses to arrive. It was a strange site indeed,
horses and cats together, nose to nose, like they were planning something.
Finally, Patche and Tara, the Arabian mare and leader of the horses, both
nodded their heads and things started happening. The horses formed a line
and began walking the pasture, stomping their feet and making horse noises.
Small animals began to run from burrows and clumps of grass, away from
the noise. The cats were pouncing and running, zigging between the horses legs
and catching the mice, voles, bunnies, whatever they could.

Rors and Caitlin, Malusee. Ember O and Sally, and all the other cats
hunted for hours, the pile of captured mice was enormous.

Back in the yard, Trouble and JonTom and Vlad were getting things ready
to turn the caged mice loose in the garden area. Marmalade and the other
young kitties were anxiously awaiting their turn in the arena. The three
*** cats were going to instruct them in the fine art of mouse catching.

Other cats appeared during the day, either to join in the hunt or rest
and talk with friends under the trees. Britches amde sure that there was
plenty of fresh water, fresh nibbles, and that the Pounce bowl was never
empty.

The day ended with a BBQ of the mice that were caught. Everyone enjoyed
the special nip sauce, concocted by Patches. Some of the cats spent the night,
others vowed to come back again, either the next day or later in the week.

As the stars lit up the night, alot of tired, happy kitties said good night.

 
 
 

MEOW:Mousie Hunt Day One

Post by marta » Wed, 04 Sep 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

> --
>        __..--''``---....___   _..._    __
>      /// //_.-'    .-/";  `        ``<._  ``.''_ `. / // /
>     ///_.-' _..--.'|    \                    `( ) ) // //
>     / (_..-' // (< |     ;_..__               ; `' / ///
>      / // // //  `-._,_)' // / ``--...____..-' /// / //

> Patches, Britches, an Trouble

>     ---------------------------------------------------------------
> Day One of the Mousie Hunt
><snippety snip snip snip>

The horses formed a line

Quote:
> and began walking the pasture, stomping their feet and making horse noises.
> Small animals began to run from burrows and clumps of grass, away from
> the noise. The cats were pouncing and running, zigging between the horses legs
> and catching the mice, voles, bunnies, whatever they could.

> Rors and Caitlin, Malusee. Ember O and Sally, and all the other cats
> hunted for hours, the pile of captured mice was enormous.

<snippety snip>

> Other cats appeared during the day, either to join in the hunt or rest
> and talk with friends under the trees. Britches amde sure that there was
> plenty of fresh water, fresh nibbles, and that the Pounce bowl was never
> empty.

> The day ended with a BBQ of the mice that were caught. Everyone enjoyed
> the special nip sauce, concocted by Patches.

Boy dat shur wuz fun.  We lufed catchin all dem mowsies!  Yumyumyum.  We
shur lufed da Pownce bole too.  An dat barbeekyoo..........MMMMM!

Murphy,***ens, Oliver, and Sandy (hoo ar wonnurin if der will be a
mowsie hunt neckst yeer too)

 
 
 

MEOW:Mousie Hunt Day One

Post by barbara patti » Thu, 05 Sep 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

>Rors and Caitlin, Malusee. Ember O and Sally, and all the other cats
>hunted for hours, the pile of captured mice was enormous.

Dat sur was *** much fun. Kan I take the mousie I cot home to show
meowmie? She luvs my liddle gifts, spechly if I leaf dem nex to her
bed.   Pierre
 
 
 

MEOW:Mousie Hunt Day One

Post by Barbar » Thu, 05 Sep 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

> Dat sur was *** much fun. Kan I take the mousie I cot home to show
> meowmie? She luvs my liddle gifts, spechly if I leaf dem nex to her
> bed.   Pierre

Certainly, yu may. der R plenty to haf fur de BBQ..

Patches, Britches, Trouble, an Marmalade

 
 
 

MEOW:Mousie Hunt Day One

Post by Micki McInty » Thu, 05 Sep 1996 04:00:00



writes:

Quote:

>> --
>>        __..--''``---....___   _..._    __
>>      /// //_.-'    .-/";  `        ``<._  ``.''_ `. / // /
>>     ///_.-' _..--.'|    \                    `( ) ) // //
>>     / (_..-' // (< |     ;_..__               ; `' / ///
>>      / // // //  `-._,_)' // / ``--...____..-' /// / //

>> Patches, Britches, an Trouble

---------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
>> Day One of the Mousie Hunt
>><snippety snip snip snip>
>The horses formed a line
>> and began walking the pasture, stomping their feet and making
horse noises.
>> Small animals began to run from burrows and clumps of grass,
away from
>> the noise. The cats were pouncing and running, zigging between
the horses legs
>> and catching the mice, voles, bunnies, whatever they could.

>> Rors and Caitlin, Malusee. Ember O and Sally, and all the other
cats
>> hunted for hours, the pile of captured mice was enormous.

><snippety snip>

>> Other cats appeared during the day, either to join in the hunt
or rest
>> and talk with friends under the trees. Britches amde sure that
there was
>> plenty of fresh water, fresh nibbles, and that the Pounce bowl
was never
>> empty.

>> The day ended with a BBQ of the mice that were caught. Everyone
enjoyed
>> the special nip sauce, concocted by Patches.

>Boy dat shur wuz fun.  We lufed catchin all dem mowsies!
Yumyumyum.  We
>shur lufed da Pownce bole too.  An dat barbeekyoo..........MMMMM!

>Murphy,***ens, Oliver, and Sandy (hoo ar wonnurin if der will
be a
>mowsie hunt neckst yeer too)

meanwhile, thistle (who has had quite a few roasted mousiemallows)
keeps draggin this vole around with hur.  e*** wonce inna while
she drops it and watches it run around; but she is faster than it,
and always catches it.  'i wanna bring it home as a pet, is dat
ok?' she asks.     shamrock rolls hur eyes and goes back to the
barbeekyoo fur anudder bbq mousie.  dey are soooo *** gud!!!

..mwow........mrorororw......mew...mew.......mrow......mrup......
                         /\_/\       \

                        ===x===    __/  
Thistle  and   Shamrock H.S.C. and Stinky's winkwink
You can find us at...http://www.moonsgarden.com/~mcintyre/cathome.html