MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Description of your first forum.

MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Post by swbob.. » Fri, 03 Oct 2008 10:46:07



'Tis me Misty,the Black Panther, Soon-to-be *** of the Night. My
brother and I are  preparing to attend this year's Jellicle Ball. We
had such a good time last year we have to do it again. Mr. Mercurio I
have been practicing my black magical skills for the past year and I
disappear -- well most of the time -- leaving only my copper - gold -
yellow  eyes floating in space. "Bobcat" freaks out when I do this.
I've also put on a little weight and sharpened my claws and taken up
bag training. My claws are FAST -- I can float like a butterfly or
sting like a bee... though I think my brother Phantom my have that
title already -- he did a job on Bobcat's legs and hand.

Oh I can't wait to see you all again!! Phantom and I are planing out a
way to distract Bobcat and hijack the 'puter and teleporter..,. of
course we plan to blame the D*G Calypso.

See you at the Jellicle Ball in a few weeks if all goes well.

Misty, the Black Panther

 
 
 

MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Post by Tabitha Fluffytai » Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:47:24


Quote:
> Oh I can't wait to see you all again!! Phantom and I are planing out a
> way to distract Bobcat and hijack the 'puter and teleporter..,. of
> course we plan to blame the D*G Calypso.

> See you at the Jellicle Ball in a few weeks if all goes well.

> Misty, the Black Panther

We are looking forward to it, Misty. Didn't Bobcat attend a Jellicle Ball
or two in the past? Since he was as well behaved as a human can be, I'm
sure he'd be welcome to attend this one too. We can lay in an extra stock
of mint tea if he'd like to.

Mrs. Tabitha Fluffytail

 
 
 

MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Post by Carolyn Blevin » Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:56:16


Quote:

> 'Tis me Misty,the Black Panther, Soon-to-be *** of the Night. My
> brother and I are  preparing to attend this year's Jellicle Ball. We
> had such a good time last year we have to do it again. Mr. Mercurio I
> have been practicing my black magical skills for the past year and I
> disappear -- well most of the time -- leaving only my copper - gold -
> yellow  eyes floating in space. "Bobcat" freaks out when I do this.
> I've also put on a little weight and sharpened my claws and taken up
> bag training. My claws are FAST -- I can float like a butterfly or
> sting like a bee... though I think my brother Phantom my have that
> title already -- he did a job on Bobcat's legs and hand.

> Oh I can't wait to see you all again!! Phantom and I are planing out a
> way to distract Bobcat and hijack the 'puter and teleporter..,. of
> course we plan to blame the D*G Calypso.

> See you at the Jellicle Ball in a few weeks if all goes well.

> Misty, the Black Panther

Hihi diz iz O T anna I gorsta tell yourownselfzes bout diz baby girl
kitty.

Her waz won of da bitties bvorn in Lewi D Cats houze.

Da hooman kept two boy kitties and won of da birlcats. Dem is jus now
lettink da girlkitty in da houze where Lewi iz da bozz.

Dem two boy kitties Golden Boy and Buddkis, datz da way Gramby makes dem
say
it effen dough I don't think dat iz what dem really sayz, picks on da
girl
kitty.  Herself haz learned dat when dem duz diz, her runz and skidz to
a
stopz and layz down by Lewi.  Lewi lookz at herself like "What the..."
Him
gifz her  a baff all da timez.  Her duzn like dat but figgerz datz da
price
of hiz proteckshun.

All free of da  bitties so go da TED's next week to fix what izn broke.

 
 
 

MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Post by Pi2nya AKA Sweete » Sat, 04 Oct 2008 13:28:10



Quote:
>> Oh I can't wait to see you all again!! Phantom and I are planing out
>> a
>> way to distract Bobcat and hijack the 'puter and teleporter..,. of
>> course we plan to blame the D*G Calypso.

>> See you at the Jellicle Ball in a few weeks if all goes well.

>> Misty, the Black Panther

> We are looking forward to it, Misty. Didn't Bobcat attend a Jellicle
> Ball
> or two in the past? Since he was as well behaved as a human can be,
> I'm
> sure he'd be welcome to attend this one too. We can lay in an extra
> stock
> of mint tea if he'd like to.

> Mrs. Tabitha Fluffytail

Iffin he lykez Daddy Mouses, I'll bring him a POPsikul?.
Eddur way I'll shayer sum Micekreem? an Mousesikulz?! wiff yuuz.
---
Pit?.?nya
 
 
 

MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Post by Rebecc » Sat, 04 Oct 2008 14:37:07


POPsikul?  Iz yoo expandin yur line uv frozin treetz, Pitoonya?

Rebecca



Quote:



>>> Oh I can't wait to see you all again!! Phantom and I are planing out a
>>> way to distract Bobcat and hijack the 'puter and teleporter..,. of
>>> course we plan to blame the D*G Calypso.

>>> See you at the Jellicle Ball in a few weeks if all goes well.

>>> Misty, the Black Panther

>> We are looking forward to it, Misty. Didn't Bobcat attend a Jellicle Ball
>> or two in the past? Since he was as well behaved as a human can be, I'm
>> sure he'd be welcome to attend this one too. We can lay in an extra stock
>> of mint tea if he'd like to.

>> Mrs. Tabitha Fluffytail

> Iffin he lykez Daddy Mouses, I'll bring him a POPsikul .
> Eddur way I'll shayer sum Micekreem an Mousesikulz ! wiff yuuz.
> ---
> Pit . nya

 
 
 

MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Post by swbob.. » Mon, 06 Oct 2008 04:40:05



Quote:
> > Oh I can't wait to see you all again!! Phantom and I are planing out a
> > way to distract Bobcat and hijack the 'puter and teleporter..,. of
> > course we plan to blame the D*G Calypso.

> > See you at the Jellicle Ball in a few weeks if all goes well.

> > Misty, the Black Panther

> We are looking forward to it, Misty. Didn't Bobcat attend a Jellicle Ball
> or two in the past? Since he was as well behaved as a human can be, I'm
> sure he'd be welcome to attend this one too. We can lay in an extra stock
> of mint tea if he'd like to.

> Mrs. Tabitha Fluffytail

He did but he is a "proper" human He tries never to "intrude". He told
of his first Jellicle Ball when he made a tribute to Shawnee's Bonnie
House of Ruskin better known as Bonnie the Black Panther, BL Then last
year
he took both of us to our first Jellicle Ball  He is still uneasy over
Phantom and I going off on our own, and if we come down with a sniffle
well its off to TED, though as it was he probably saved my brothers
life -- he was a mighty sick cat. I'll try to offer Bobcat your
invitation but teleporting seems to have an adbirds  effect
on him -- he might have a cat-like soul, but he's still human. But he
sure does like Tiger's
Mint Tea -- maybe too well (hehehehe).

Misty the Black Panther (with a mischievous gleem in her golden-copper
eyes)

 
 
 

MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Post by Granb » Mon, 06 Oct 2008 09:14:54


Hihi diz iz O T anna Tiger told mine selfz dat if I wanted ta, I kud port
ofver to hisown houze anna get some of dat tea for yourownselfz.  Him syz he
haz a gudgud batch diz yearz.


Quote:
> > Oh I can't wait to see you all again!! Phantom and I are planing out a
> > way to distract Bobcat and hijack the 'puter and teleporter..,. of
> > course we plan to blame the D*G Calypso.

> > See you at the Jellicle Ball in a few weeks if all goes well.

> > Misty, the Black Panther

> We are looking forward to it, Misty. Didn't Bobcat attend a Jellicle Ball
> or two in the past? Since he was as well behaved as a human can be, I'm
> sure he'd be welcome to attend this one too. We can lay in an extra stock
> of mint tea if he'd like to.

> Mrs. Tabitha Fluffytail

He did but he is a "proper" human He tries never to "intrude". He told
of his first Jellicle Ball when he made a tribute to Shawnee's Bonnie
House of Ruskin better known as Bonnie the Black Panther, BL Then last
year
he took both of us to our first Jellicle Ball  He is still uneasy over
Phantom and I going off on our own, and if we come down with a sniffle
well its off to TED, though as it was he probably saved my brothers
life -- he was a mighty sick cat. I'll try to offer Bobcat your
invitation but teleporting seems to have an adbirds  effect
on him -- he might have a cat-like soul, but he's still human. But he
sure does like Tiger's
Mint Tea -- maybe too well (hehehehe).

Misty the Black Panther (with a mischievous gleem in her golden-copper
eyes)

 
 
 

MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Post by Mosey =^. .^ » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 09:16:36


"Tabitha Fluffytail" ...

Quote:
>> Oh I can't wait to see you all again!! Phantom and I are planing out a
>> way to distract Bobcat and hijack the 'puter and teleporter..,. of
>> course we plan to blame the D*G Calypso.

>> See you at the Jellicle Ball in a few weeks if all goes well.

>> Misty, the Black Panther

> We are looking forward to it, Misty. Didn't Bobcat attend a Jellicle Ball
> or two in the past? Since he was as well behaved as a human can be, I'm
> sure he'd be welcome to attend this one too. We can lay in an extra stock
> of mint tea if he'd like to.

> Mrs. Tabitha Fluffytail

Tabitha, iz et umkay iffin i sit beside yew wif da rest uf yer fwamily?
I'm gonna say a foo wurds bout my Unkle Mutt and iam nervus.
Da rezt uff da other kitties r stayin home n sew r my hoomins.
Effen dere iz anyfing I kan dew tew hulp yew, pweeze let mee gnow.
I wuv yew
Your Mosey
 
 
 

MEOW!!! Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Post by Tabitha Fluffytai » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 21:45:54


Quote:
> Tabitha, iz et umkay iffin i sit beside yew wif da rest uf yer fwamily?
> I'm gonna say a foo wurds bout my Unkle Mutt and iam nervus.
> Da rezt uff da other kitties r stayin home n sew r my hoomins.
> Effen dere iz anyfing I kan dew tew hulp yew, pweeze let mee gnow.
> I wuv yew
> Your Mosey

Absolutely, mine dear! I can hold yourz paw, and I could even stand
beside you and wrap mine tail around yours while you talk. An da Kent,
Washingtoona kitties an da mid-Eye-oh-uh kitties could sit togeffur.
'Cept Sammy an Ranger will prolly sit with Lilith, Sammy's wink. I know
dat he misses her a lot cuz him has been so busy lately.

Tabitha