> I read in a book about cats that somtimes they will find a secluded place
> and get together for a meeting and hang out. I told my niece about this but
> she doesn't believe me. Does anyone got anymore info about this behaviour?
> I also recently found a card with artwork of one of these meetings from the
> artist Quint Buchholz called "Cat Convention", I think this behaviour was
> the inspiration for it. You can see the card here:
Yes and they plot against their keepers as well.
Items on last weeks meeting agenda:
1) How to get tastier food and more of it.
2) How to prevent keeper from picking me up.
3) How to get keeper to pick me up more often.
4) How do I get this damn collar off my neck.
5) My keeper likes rocking chairs but they are *** on my tail, what
"Its the bugs that keep it running."