Cinamon fell off the bed while my mom was making the bed

Description of your first forum.

Cinamon fell off the bed while my mom was making the bed

Post by Robert Cas » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00



I suppose this happens to all cat owners, but my mom was making her
bed one day, and her cat Cinamon (who we adopted last summer) gets
under one of the sheets she was putting on the bed.  The cat jumps
around under the sheet, and jumped to the edge of the mattress, and
falls to teh floor!  Not hurt or anything, though his flea collar
came off.  
 
 
 

Cinamon fell off the bed while my mom was making the bed

Post by lucilleki.. » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00




Quote:
> I suppose this happens to all cat owners, but my mom was making her
> bed one day, and her cat Cinamon (who we adopted last summer) gets
> under one of the sheets she was putting on the bed.  The cat jumps
> around under the sheet, and jumped to the edge of the mattress, and
> falls to teh floor!  Not hurt or anything, though his flea collar
> came off.

Lucille is a master at falling off of stuff.  She used to (and still
does, sometimes) balance on the edge of a dresser, bed, sofa, etc.
on her back, waiting for gravity to take over.  Now that I'm aware she
is an aspiring comedienne, I can somewhat understand this.

-MarciaT

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

Cinamon fell off the bed while my mom was making the bed

Post by Stink » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00


My cat does this all the time; she likes playing "tent" under the "blankee."
 
 
 

Cinamon fell off the bed while my mom was making the bed

Post by TartanC » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Tux adores helping me make the bed (though many mornings I don't bother
and just leave it in a "nest" for her -- how's that for an excuse for
not making it?) But when it's time to change the sheets, she'll come
from anywhere to chase sheets and get covered up -- and she has
occasionally miscalculated a leap and hit the wall or the floor. Doesn't
seem to bother her at all.

Tartancat

 
 
 

Cinamon fell off the bed while my mom was making the bed

Post by Stink » Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Even funnier is putting on the fitted sheet.  One of my cats insists on
staying on the mattress while I'm putting on the fitted sheet.  When I put
all 4 corners on, there's a lump moving under the sheet....

BTW, I love the name "Tux."

 
 
 

Cinamon fell off the bed while my mom was making the bed

Post by TartanC » Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Quote:

>Even funnier is putting on the fitted >sheet. One of my cats insists on

staying >on the mattress while I'm putting on the >fitted sheet. When I
put all 4 corners on, >there's a lump moving under the sheet....

LOL! For some reason that picture just strikes me really funny :)

Quote:
>BTW, I love the name "Tux."

Tux thanks you kindly =^..^=

Tartancat

 
 
 

Cinamon fell off the bed while my mom was making the bed

Post by Loke Drago » Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Quote:

> Even funnier is putting on the fitted sheet.  One of my cats insists on
> staying on the mattress while I'm putting on the fitted sheet.  When I put
> all 4 corners on, there's a lump moving under the sheet....

Thor does the same, and this is Fluffs moments of having the upper paw
she attacks, punces, and play bites the lump until Thor escapes over the
edge of the bed looking disgusted. Thor is 16lbs and Fluff 8lbs so it
really is her only chance, I have started to call her if she is not
around when I change the sheets. :) evil grin

--

                Loke Dragon
Tag misteltenen i ed, Beware of the mistletoe

 
 
 

Cinamon fell off the bed while my mom was making the bed

Post by Cap'n Vide » Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Zoomer does the same thing but she's especially fond of the comforter. She
anxiously waits for me to throw it back on the bed...ears back and pupils
dialated. Once it's on her she starts attacking it from inside...feet and
teeth. She'll then rush up between the pillows with only her eyes and ears
showing...waiting to protect us from that horrible comforter monster.

Another thing she does that always makes me giggle...and I'm *not* a
giggler...she gets on my lap when I'm on the computer and if I don't pay
enough attention to her she head butts me from *under* my...can I say
it?...my *bosom* (cleaned this up for PG audiences).

Kathy

Quote:


> >Even funnier is putting on the fitted >sheet. One of my cats insists on
> staying >on the mattress while I'm putting on the >fitted sheet. When I
> put all 4 corners on, >there's a lump moving under the sheet....

> LOL! For some reason that picture just strikes me really funny :)

> >BTW, I love the name "Tux."

> Tux thanks you kindly =^..^=

> Tartancat

 
 
 

Cinamon fell off the bed while my mom was making the bed

Post by Rachel Polansk » Wed, 27 Oct 1999 04:00:00




Quote:

>> Even funnier is putting on the fitted sheet.  One of my cats insists on
>> staying on the mattress while I'm putting on the fitted sheet.  When I put
>> all 4 corners on, there's a lump moving under the sheet....

> Thor does the same, and this is Fluffs moments of having the upper paw
> she attacks, punces, and play bites the lump until Thor escapes over the
> edge of the bed looking disgusted. Thor is 16lbs and Fluff 8lbs so it
> really is her only chance, I have started to call her if she is not
> around when I change the sheets. :) evil grin

Cleo Carrington Smith is also a bed helper.
She'll get straight in when we're putting the bed together and create a
lump under the fitted sheet.

Later, she'll move to the top of the sheet and hide under the doona
(bedspread).  

We know this is a trait from her earliest life as the person who gave her
to us kept her under the covers to sleep when she was still a little
feral baby.  CCS now spends a good deal of time in the bed, sleeping,
except when we get into bed.  Then she will only sleep on top.

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 University of Western Sydney, Nepean
Senior UNIX Admin                PO Box 10, Kingswood NSW 2747
Systems && Operations            Information Technology Services, Kingswood