OT: Is anyone having problems signing into google today

Description of your first forum.

OT: Is anyone having problems signing into google today

Post by sheelag » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 02:24:16



Hi,
I just wondered if anyone  is having trouble singing into Google
today, Paritcularly Google.co.uk?
I have tried all sorts of ways to sign in, but only, add to
favourites, allowed me to.
I know Big B was having a hard time last time I spoke to him, but
today has been a real mission impossible!!
Just wondered if anyone else is having the same problems, cuz I can't
diagnose any problems, yetit is still nigh on impossible?
Thanks
S;o)
 
 
 

OT: Is anyone having problems signing into google today

Post by Go Dadd » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 04:05:38



Quote:
> Hi,
> I just wondered if anyone  is having trouble singing into Google
> today, Paritcularly Google.co.uk?
> I have tried all sorts of ways to sign in, but only, add to
> favourites, allowed me to.
> I know Big B was having a hard time last time I spoke to him, but
> today has been a real mission impossible!!
> Just wondered if anyone else is having the same problems, cuz I can't
> diagnose any problems, yetit is still nigh on impossible?
> Thanks
> S;o)

Google sux

here's why..

I install their desktop client. I explicitly tell them don't do auto
updates (yet my firewalls tell me, the updater wants to contact the
internet..

I SAY OH REALLY!

another thing.

You know how they keep a record of all your searches?.. they keep a
history on their servers.

So, I go in and check mark the spot that says, "PAUSE" this feature...

I've done that at least 7 times.. everytime I go back.. it's unpaused.

what up with that?

there's a snake in there somewhere.

dump google

ok, I do bang their servers for email, but that's it.
I don't use google search engine any more, they won't stop collecting
data on me.

It's a good thing you can't sign in.

 
 
 

OT: Is anyone having problems signing into google today

Post by sheelag » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 04:32:51



Quote:

> > Hi,
> > I just wondered if anyone  is having trouble singing into Google
> > today, Paritcularly Google.co.uk?
> > I have tried all sorts of ways to sign in, but only, add to
> > favourites, allowed me to.
> > I know Big B was having a hard time last time I spoke to him, but
> > today has been a real mission impossible!!
> > Just wondered if anyone else is having the same problems, cuz I can't
> > diagnose any problems, yetit is still nigh on impossible?
> > Thanks
> > S;o)

> Google sux

> here's why..

> I install their desktop client. I explicitly tell them don't do auto
> updates (yet my firewalls tell me, the updater wants to contact the
> internet..

> I SAY OH REALLY!

> another thing.

> You know how they keep a record of all your searches?.. they keep a
> history on their servers.

> So, I go in and check mark the spot that says, "PAUSE" this feature...

> I've done that at least 7 times.. everytime I go back.. it's unpaused.

> what up with that?

> there's a snake in there somewhere.

> dump google

> ok, I do bang their servers for email, but that's it.
> I don't use google search engine any more, they won't stop collecting
> data on me.

> It's a good thing you can't sign in.

You aint got nothing to hide...have you Big Bear?

A big ROLFOL

I agree with you right now cuz I cant get them to do Jack S**T.....

So they aren't my favourites right now...
Now I have to wade on to your next posting,phew, your your keeping me
toooo busy today
S;o)

 
 
 

OT: Is anyone having problems signing into google today

Post by Go Dadd » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:15:13


Quote:

> and YOU <:D oops i hit the send button I was reaching for my roach clip

and YOU.. something something.. lost my train of thought...

THINK ABOUT IT

if someone were to ever approach me and and say MY GOD BARRY DID YOU
POST ALL THAT GARBAGE

Ill say.. Haaaay, how you been! <kiss kiss>

uh? OH THAT! WHAT A FARCE

ok.. I met this woman on the internet...

we talking Fatal Attraction..

Ill toss in some of my molar power, toss a few cold beers into the mix
maybe peel of my shirt... you know.. smoke and mirrors...

bullshit man..

at least you laid off the grease tonight, good for you LARD ASS

 
 
 

OT: Is anyone having problems signing into google today

Post by Go Dadd » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:26:53




Quote:
> YOU ARE THE PROBLEM PARRISH

I believe that! although you seem to be the only one who has a problem
with me.

What's wrong, lost your edge? can't get no attention so you claw at my
heels?

<putting bunny in a pot of boiling water>

now now, there's plenty of disk space for your watered down posts

KNOCK IT OUT FAT FINGER'D ***

 
 
 

OT: Is anyone having problems signing into google today

Post by Barry beats his cat » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:28:07


AWWW. Look at Barry, pounding his widdle fists in impotent rage!
I guess that's better than beating your cats, like you usually do when
you're "aggrivated" (sic).



Quote:
> I wrote the software that does the actual propogation, although it was
> modified...
> I am at the core

Riiight. You and Al Gore.

Quote:
> what are you so bitter about squidworth

You leave your urine stench all over Usenet, junior. Reap the rewards
of wanting so much attention.

Quote:
> get your ass flamed real bad on usenet so you devote the rest of your
> life to flaming people like sheelagh

Strawman. This is about YOU. It always was. Pay attention.

Quote:
> HURRY GOOGLE THAT WORD! WHAT HE MEAN WHAT HE MEAN

Google this instead:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLJ,GGL...

 
 
 

OT: Is anyone having problems signing into google today

Post by Go Dadd » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:36:17




Quote:
> Strawman. This is about YOU. It always was. Pay attention.

Then leave sheelagh out of it

whens the last time you actually saw your pecker?

what? start out just groping some fat down there.. hoping something
will become recognizable to your hand?

You're what they call a late bloomer, you're an emotional baby.

You let your emotions run you... that's why you're such an easy
target.

I could lure you into a dark alley with a big mac on a string

 
 
 

OT: Is anyone having problems signing into google today

Post by Go Dadd » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:46:29




Quote:
> AWWW. Look at Barry, pounding his widdle fists in impotent rage!
> I guess that's better than beating your cats, like you usually do when
> you're "aggrivated" (sic).

Last one Im getting bored

What innocent creature or person did you whop?
You know you did.

If there is one thing I would like you to believe about me it's this.
I am not interested in what others think of you.
Meaning.. I have no agenda with what Im fixing to say other than to
let you know I know.

You do fly off in rages and you did beat up something innocent in an
attempt to extinguish or vent that rage and you hated yourself
afterwards and you blamed that innocent thing for what you did.

You are controlled by what you are over come by. A man don't like to
be brought under the power of any, therefor THIS angers you (that you
are controllable)... aaaannnddd so it compounds... YOU'RE PISSED THAT
YOU'RE PISSED AND YOU CAN'T FIND THE MUTHER FREAKIN RELEASE VALVE

am I right? You don't have to raise your hand peanut, just wanted to
show you that I do know you.

Pay on the way out freak, and no more personal checks.

 
 
 

OT: Is anyone having problems signing into google today

Post by Barry beats his cat » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:49:33


On Feb 6, 10:36 pm, "Go Daddy beat them kitties"

Quote:

> whens the last time you actually saw your pecker?

Comin' out yo momma's mouth

Quote:
> what? start out just groping some fat down there.. hoping something
> will become recognizable to your hand?

The back of your head?

Quote:
> You're what they call a late bloomer, you're an emotional baby.

And you're pwned

Quote:
> You let your emotions run you... that's why you're such an easy
> target.

Too bad you miss such an easy target.
Nick Berg? LOL
Keep 'em coming, detective.

Quote:
> I could lure you into a dark alley with a big mac on a string

Is that how you get your dates behind the school down the street?

You're certainly building up some big-time frustration tonight,
chasing my tail all over the place. Time to pull out your kitten-
beating broom again?

Or you could take your food stamps, go buy some generic peanut butter,
and *really* show 'em who's boss.... ;-)

http://www.moonsgarden.com/***er.JPG